Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CerealKiller

I'm a happy lil boy

17 posts in this topic

A new AT&T white pages and a mini local area yellow pages. YA YA!!!! :devil:

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need. My name in print. That really makes somebody. Things are going to start happening to me now! " -Navin R. Johnson, 1979

A new AT&T white pages and a mini local area yellow pages. YA YA!!!! :devil:

Hey! Hey! thats great... umm when i get home today ill have a package waiting for me too. Its an Alienware Laptop :D :D :D

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need. My name in print. That really makes somebody. Things are going to start happening to me now! " -Navin R. Johnson, 1979

Nice!

---

So what's up with the cellular phone directories that are supposed to be comming out, anyone heard anything new on those?

Nice!

---

So what's up with the cellular phone directories that are supposed to be comming out, anyone heard anything new on those?

Cell phone directories? Since when?

I've heard of those cell phone directories but it liked died down after a while.

I think there are a few web sites now that connect to cellular databases for phone numbers -- I don't think they're all paysites but I could be wrong. Also, you can always get one of those list indexes from your local ma bell. Should have names listed by phone number, not phone number listed by name. :)

OMG my first ever SBC/AT&T phonebook!!!

My dad threw ours away but I'll take one from school.

I got the new BT phone book for my area a few days ago - coincidence, eh?

BT???

Now being a big man i've heard of BLT but not BT.

BT???

Now being a big man i've heard of BLT but not BT.

BT = the monopoly telephone company for the UK. (the UK being more than England). I'm amazed that you haven't heard of them once in your life - they are hardly small and get on the news once in a while.

http://www.bt.com/index.jsp

I believe that if you're on cable and not BT you also get a phone book sent to you.

(I am not on cable - BT/companies who use their network are the only operator here)