Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paper_shredder

youth riot clothing

11 posts in this topic

www.myspce.com/youthriotclouthing

www.geocities.com.youthriotclouthing

this is my clothing company... yeah i know it spelt wrong but thats the way it's supposed to be.. please check it out. there is alot more to come i just started it. we already have the shirts shown..... :D

peace.

Also forgot to replace the . with a / on the geocities site =)

www.geocities.com.youthriotclouthing

should be

www.geocities.com/youthriotclouthing

You guys make street punk more fashionable than it already is. :voteyes: :voteyes: Oi oi and such.

You guys make street punk more fashionable than it already is.  :voteyes:  :voteyes:  Oi oi and such.

lol

is it just me, or is that an ugly site?

its just you chedder, just you... :jawa:

Well, I recommend that you maybe redesign your page, as it is very unattractive.

Just like 90% of the stuff on geocities

Wait! Companies host their corporate websites on Myspace?! This parallels a 90's trend, where companies would register a companyname@aol.com email address to provide more familiarity to AOL users (a vast chunk of the Internet) than a name@companyname.com address. Wow! Myspace is the new AOL.

Edited by Elzair

Well, except for the fact that myspace has been linked to several cases of HIV and testicular cancer.

I was watching The Shield on FX last week and a commercial came on for the new series Black and White (I think it's called). I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but something like "Buy the soundtrack featuring Ice Cube at www.myspace.com/blackandwhite" or whatever was mentioned. Considering News Corp, which owns FX, bought Intermix Media, parent company of MySpace last year, that isn't surprising.

But alas, this means your punk clothing site is under the banner of the right wing media establishment. Corrupt from within perhaps?

Edited by RightCoast