Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

New 2600 out

44 posts in this topic

I got my 2600 in th email when i got home today! w00h00!

damn, mine wasnt here today, and stank got his last time a good long time after i did... next monday ill start to worry about it

i've checked at the local chapters, and the employees have given me different answers every time i go there.

"do you have a magazine called 2600, as in the number?"

"oh, it's a quatrerly magazine, and we're out of stock, check back next month"

next month rolls around..

"do you have any copys of 2600 yet?"

"just a second i'll check the in the back, ... opps no we don't carry that magazine have you tried (insert other store here)"

just to be safe i'll try there tonight to see what i can find.

btw sweet icon bland :lol::lol: and congrats on getting published screamer :voteyes:

I wounder how long it will take before its at my B&N???

i got my Yesterday in the Mail and read it yesterday. I dont know thou, seems to be that they put more and more letters in the magazine each time. It was a good one thou = )

finally got mine...my mom was hiding it on me <_<

finally got mine...my mom was hiding it on me  

heh how'd you find out?

ragweed: hahaha

swigger: oh yeah, fight the power!!! i gonna do that too, damn the restricting parents :ranaway:

If your all getting your then i'll have to go and see if its at B&N yet.

Hey guys, you can see the McWireless article that we wrote for 2600 by pointing your browser to www.port7alliance.com/mcdart.txt, let us know what you think.

I thought it was a very good article, congrats to both of you once again = )

Well i got mione at B7N and i have to say, the McWireless was a good read!!!

w00t, mine came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bland:

ROTFL using Duals face :)

Man am I pissed right off. Chapters Stores here don't have the new 2600 yet. We're still with the Spring issue here. The store close to me told me that new 2600 will be in on Tue. or we're on long weekend holiday now. It's civic holiday in Canada.

Glooko

..."Join the Meri-chan fan club" :heart::wub:

dude chapters is the slowest store to get 2600 magazines. Thats why i got pist and just got a damn subscription. Even the big ass chapters take around 1 month to get the new issues. Well, at least where i live.

I just went to B&N and they didn't have it yet??? They still had spring on the shelf. That really blows, because i had to buy something while I was there so I went to the discount section. I got this thing called "the Code Book: the secret history of codes & code-breaking" by Simon Singh. All about cryptography, pretty cool. Here's the quote at the front of the book:

"The urge to discover secrets is deeply ingrained in human nature; even the least curious mind is roused by the promise of sharing knowledge withheld from others. Some are fortunate enough to find a job which consists in the solution of mysteries, but most of us are driven to sublimate this urge by the solving of artificial puzzles devised for our entertainment. Detective stories or crossword puzzles cater for the majority; the solution of secret codes may be the pursuit of a few." -John Chadwick

'The Decipherment of Linear B'