Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

pla bridge

64 posts in this topic

You need to be 18 to get on the bridge? Interesting rule...

how do they make sure your 18???

ah, im 13, and i could probably get on :lol: i should try that with the new involuntary (from my parents) installation of a fone line B) into my closet

That phone line should come out of the closet!!! :D

lmao.

im in good ole' disney world right now. missed the conf you guys had (if it even went down). im down for another later in the week. takers?

hi, i don't know how to use irc, and i want to get on hackermind, because ive heard of it from many places. I tried copying and pasting the link from Bizar's post into the address bar, and it didn't work... how do i use this technology?

hi, i don't know how to use irc, and i want to get on hackermind, because ive heard of it from many places.  I tried copying and pasting the link from Bizar's post into the address bar, and it didn't work... how do i use this technology?

1. get an irc client. for windows mirc.com

2. conncet to irc.esper.net

3. join #hackermind

if you cant figure this out rtfm thats how i learned how to use irc

w1nt3rmut3. How does wednesday sound? Im down for a conf on wednesday, after 7:00 Mountain Standard Time is fine for me.

Actually, the best time for a conf (for me) is between 10:00 and 3:00 Mountain Standard Time. Whats good for you?

So far, it seems like I'm the only one here in Eastern time, huh? If so, that's interesting... I guess. BTW, IRC= The cyber equivilent of Hell. Fortunately, It's not something I have to suffer through. And, for any newbies wondering why I'm saying that about IRC, trust me... you'll see. So, as far as I'm concerned, they can keep their little undernet, EFnet, dalnet, or whatever. I'm not interested in going where all the trouble is. Oh yeah, and the latest 2.6k magazine has just come out. Find it on news stands soon.

Captain B, thanks for the opinion, and JFYI, phreakblaze and I live in the eastern time zone also.

315 npa here. so your not alone in the east

i would call the bridge one night but i have not a calling card.

just to let everyone know there's been madd feds on the bridge. A local phreak around here has been getting bugged because he forgot to op divert once. So make sure to op divert or divert threw something so they dont get your ANI. BTW I heard it was owned by Nasa. I'm not sure but i thought i would let you guys know.

Let me know the latest on this whole deal.

wow dude thanx a ton for mentioning that... i haven't been there yet but when i do get there i'll make sure i do op divert

I swear, why can't those feds just leave us all the Hell alone? Or, as it was once put in a song... "HEY! TEACHER! Leave us kids alone!" Heh, heh. :D

I swear, why can't those feds just leave us all the Hell alone? Or, as it was once put in a song... "HEY! TEACHER! Leave us kids alone!" Heh, heh. :D

we dont need no education we dont need no thought control. we dont need these walls around us we dont need no mind control....HEY TEACHERS LEAVE US KIDS ALOOONNEE

Pink floyd, right? Anyway, nice connection!!!

sorry for the double post, but with all the talk, id expect someone to be on the bridge, -[my friend]- jut BBxd my neighbors line, op diverted, and hoped someone would have gotten on in the 45 mins i was out there!! I mean, its 11 on the west coast!!! Where is everyone. I understand people are not on all the time, but hey, with all the talk... :cry: I even got a new mini telephone for 2$ for the occasion... thanks rad shak

BTW, would anyone like to set a conference on the PLA bridge?

Young Brain: You volunteer a date and time, and see if it checks out with others.

aight, how bout 2:00 AM EST, which is 1:00 AM cst, and 12:00 AM MST, and 11:00 AM PST, and 6:66 AM in heck... :lol: , jus playin, hows that for all yall for friday night? Don't forget to opdivert (10-10-288-0, for those who dont know how)...

Edited by Y0ungBra1n

aight, how bout 2:00 AM EST, which is 1:00 AM cst, and 12:00 AM MST, and 11:00 AM PST, and 6:66 AM in hell... :lol: , jus playin, hows that for all yall for friday night?  Don't forget to opdivert (10-10-288-0, for those who dont know how)...

I noticed this when i was @ cedar point a week ago. I op diverted threw atnt (10102880) and it gave me ANI. I talked to a few other people one of witch is in the same area code as cedar point (419) and it passed along there ANI. So i tryed some of the other 1x1x numbers owned by Atnt and they did'nt pass along the ANI. I'm not sure off the top of my head but i'm sure one of the numbers was 10-10-732 but i'm not sure.

Pretty much test and make sure that the 10102880 divert works in your area code. Also if you want to see if your area code has Ani2 Op divert and call 800-555-1140 if you don't know about ANI 2 read This