Shadow Reaver

561 br Meeting Info !

10 posts in this topic

Iv been trying to get ahold of someone to get info on the 561 BR meeting, was told it was not in the TownCenter mall anymore, panera bread? could i please get some more details which one and where and all that info THANKS

the meeting is here

the third friday of every month.

so that was tonight i showed up there at 6pm and i didnt see anyone , nothing that looked like a small group of people, that place is like 5 mins from my house. so i guess i missed it /sigh so ill have to make sure i find you guys next month

Just so you know for next month I always have a copy of the magazine on the table during the meeting.

Just so you know for next month I always have a copy of the magazine on the table during the meeting.

Ok thanks ... you were there at 6 pm ? how many people showed up .... hrmm i really didnt see anyone in a group just a couple of younger kids ... oh well ill be there next month

I was there from 5 to 8pm. Usually five or six people show up, but this time it was just Dr^Zigman and myself.

I was there from 5 to 8pm.  Usually five or six people show up, but this time it was just Dr^Zigman and myself.

Hrmmmm i feel silly i didnt investigate more, i saw in guy in the corner with a computer and with a headset ? .....

Yeah that was me. Now that I think about it watching a video with headphones on was probably a poor choice. Nobody really likes to bother people with headphones on.

Yeah that was me.  Now that I think about it watching a video with headphones on was probably a poor choice.  Nobody really likes to bother people with headphones on.

LOL .... i was like looking around and was like well theres one person in here with a computer ... hrmmm but you looked busy and into something , not like you were waiting for anyone at all. /shrug well next time .. gives me more time to learn some more stuff and maybe acually have a lil knowledge coming into the next meeting

Since the recent problems with the meetings sites, I was unable to update for a meeting on 2/18....and unfortunately due to work-related issues, I was also unable to make it (got caught up and forgot to msg Dr^ZigMan as well, sorry bro!).

I will be once more updating the 561 page with info on future meetings and hopefully will get more presentations brought together. Me missing this last meeting was a complete bollocks on my part and I'm mad that I missed it.