Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fiend

Online [ LM / NT / NTLM ] Cracker

9 posts in this topic

I can't find a good online cracker that has a nice RainbowTable database for the Window's password hashes [LM / NT / NTLM]. I was wondering if you guys know a good site (except for milw0rm because that site doesn't work even though it claims too).

Anyone have any idea what happened to plain-text.info? I've been trying to check it out since I saw it on Irongeek's site, but it appears to be down.

IT's been up and down a lot recently. You may notice in my video that the system clock changed times alot, that's because I had problems getting to the server when I needed to.

I have a "demo" of ophcrack in video form in my show. You can go and get the video from http://brokenfloppy.com/brokenfloppy-tv/

I know I already posted about it in the Shows forum, but I just wanted to help torfreit out.

If anyone's having trouble finding an entire password because it contains non-alphanumeric charactiers, try using both jtr and ophcrack. For me, they both found the portions of the LM hash that the other did not. I still have to read more on rainbow tables, so pardon my ignorance. The README from the old version of ophcrack shows how to build 4 tables, and the newer version has you download them. Is it somehow possible to build more tables that will allow for cracking of hashes that contain non-alphanumeric characters with ophcrack? Thanks.