Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Y0ungBra1n

Linemans handset

32 posts in this topic

:spam: is the devils offspring!! i hate it with all my being. :pissed:

I still find the icons fun!!!

:spam: :bigspam: :spammie: :spamcan:

:spam:= :ranaway: , and thats all i have to say, it sucks.

actually, BTW, my dad put a crap ass "trusted websites" filter on my internet connection, but there is an easy way around that, like keyloggers, thats how im here now!!! :lol:

Ha Ha, silly parents, internets for kids (and the trix rabbit) :D does this mean your not grounded??? When i have the house finished, i'm going to start putting together a 1.25 tb server (for no reason) i'll be an unstopable internet machine, plus since i'm learning routers, no shit like that (internet "child protection" software) will work cause i'll be configuring everything!!! :D:D:lol:

im going trashing tonight and tommorrow looking strictly (not really) for compters, i need one. I plan to get SuSe from the opinions i heard from Dual on RFA... or, if that doesn't work, i plan on getting freebsd...

My God, d00ds. What in heck happened to this thread?? Is this what we've been reduced to? Going back and forth about something as totally worthless as Spam?? Heh, heh. :D Just kidding. Like I always say, It's all goo. BTW, I wonder if Brock Lesnar is an avid PC user, since he's always going on about "F5". Pretty worthless function key if you ask me. Heh, heh.

if you want a really worthless key, look to the Esc key for that.