Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Y0ungBra1n

Linemans handset

32 posts in this topic

If you have/had a linemans handset, post where you got them, because i had a chance with a verizon truck, parked right outside my house, and missed it. I woke up as it left!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Also, i want to know where to get one... for free!!!

...*music playing* When i got it eeeeeeee-bay!*music ends*

oooooh yeah, post number 1000 on phreaks and GEEKS!!! BTW, can u find a handset in dumsters or boxs?

Dumpsters, would probably be broken. Boxes- rarley.

BTW, which post was 1000, the one you made or me.

My 5 finger discount on my LM handset sure was great! I've never seen anything quite like this before or since: The guy left his entire tool belt hanging on the side of his truck. Perhaps he wasn't worried because it was broad daylight. And, it wasn't in some small, secluded, out-of-the way spot, either. I wanted to grab the whole tool belt, but I was on foot (As I usually am) so, I just grabbed the LM handset. As it turns out, I needed to give it some TLC to nurse it back to health a bit. It didn't look real banged up outside, but beyond that, it needed some work. I still have it. It's a Harris TS22. The only thing is, it puts out DTMF a bit on the low side, volume-wise. But, once I came to find out about 1 piece phones, I really have used the thing since. Besides, there's not a lot in the way of features exclusive to LM handsets. But, since many do have speed dial, It's interesting to find what they've got programmed in the speed dial slots. And, no, speed dial Isn't built into any of those 1 piece phones on the market. (All 2 or 3 of 'em).

i tried the discount, but he didn't have it in there, so i took his cuboard keys!!! liscense plate ***246!!! I can find it :D

the thing is mine is home made.... and i never had the money to go on ebay... also people are a bit smarter here... they lock the trucks behind them, geez

around here there is this huge truck yard i could have gotten like 3,000 handsets or anything else but i got binders and binders full of doc's :)

around here there is this huge truck yard i could have gotten like 3,000 handsets or anything else but i got binders and binders full of doc's :)

nice grab!!! :D

lock is not in verizon VAs vocab. **rubs keys with finger**. BTW, posting from new (old thinkpad) notebook!!! Got it to run win 2k!!!

now get linux to work on it

it only a two gig workstation. Only got 1.26 gb after the os. Maybe ill try that lata, when the other computer gets working again. BTW, we have like 20 computers at our house, but only three of them are for the family. Dad works from home, making it harder to do anything hac/phreak related. :cry:

thank good (i had to change it from god, better YB?) mine works 150 miles away, but at 90 miles an hour on the parkway, it takes him like 40 min to get home with good traffic.

could you explain again, not really functioning today...

i meant good not god let me change that.

aight, danks

you mean thank right. man you need some caffine or sugar. get this kid 50cc of gummy worms, stat!!

:lol:, right on, but 50cc of gummi worms? that was random

I'm a random guy!!! :D

if thats what makes u 1337 than be random :lol:

man forget the worms come by here and ill give you plenty of jolt... (boxes of it here) because theres this nice little family business that sells them for CHEEP... and also i got some Faygo for you wicked rydas

no, stay with me, i'll give you gunny worms and M&Ms!!! B):lol::D

fucking a dude if you want some shit i'll fucking give you some fucking smack!!!!

ooooh the power of [smack]. fucking tm of fucking cheese ad or whatever :spam:

oh yeah some :spam: will keep you up