Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majest|c

Fun with Google

3 posts in this topic

I was playing around with some Proxies, went ot google, and for a proxy in Japan I saw this. Just thought I would share a little fun!

post-809-1139377615_thumb.jpg

I was playing around with some Proxies, went ot google, and for a proxy in Japan I saw this.  Just thought I would share a little fun!

I'd say you got this because you don't have the correct (japanese) character set. Since this appears to be windows, i believe you can get the character sets from the microsoft website if you are so inclined. Interesting screen shot never the less.

I was playing around with some Proxies, went ot google, and for a proxy in Japan I saw this.  Just thought I would share a little fun!

I'd say you got this because you don't have the correct (japanese) character set. Since this appears to be windows, i believe you can get the character sets from the microsoft website if you are so inclined. Interesting screen shot never the less.

Yea...basically. The proxy is going through hong kong and since you do not have the characters, it just shows ??????????. ;)