rbcp

PLA Radio

25 posts in this topic

I started up a show recently. I have no idea what direction it's going to go in, but I've recorded two episodes so far. The first one is just prank calls, all themed around The Brady Bunch house. The second episode is a pretty good tutorial on social engineering, mixed in with humor and phone calls. Here they are...

Episode #1 - The Brady Bunch House

Episode #2 - Social Engineering

I like the one about SE'ing because it shows how "easy" it may be if you keep your poise and story together.

hey rbcp, thats awesome.

email me and ill set you up a hackermedia.org account

sounds good, arby. i'll definately have to give it a listen.

Is this the REAL rbcp? Good to see you are still around! I love all of the old school PLA stuff. I have several t-shirts and stickers. You guys always where a class act.

Oh yea I almost forgot:

Cactus

Is this the REAL rbcp?

I'm the guy that signed on to be RBCP's replacement in late 1998 when he left the show. So technically yes, I'm the real RBCP. What's this cactus business?

You cannot be told what cactus is. Instead you must experience it for yourself.

Bend over.

The PLA was the funniest shit on the internet back in the day.

DAMN, episode 2 was insanely funny. I ORDER YOU TO FIRE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW! GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION LADY!

I'm too lazy to start up a new thread for this...but episode #3 is out. Deaf relay operators. You can't go wrong with deaf relay operators.

Episode #3 - Relay Operators

And here's the PLA Radio archive.

OMG GIBSON H4X.... hahaha seriously, I was gonna die when I heard Ms. Gibson social engineered. Great job and definitely keep them coming.

I started up a show recently.  I have no idea what direction it's going to go in, but I've recorded two episodes so far.  The first one is just prank calls, all themed around The Brady Bunch house.  The second episode is a pretty good tutorial on social engineering, mixed in with humor and phone calls.  Here they are...

Episode #1 - The Brady Bunch House

Episode #2 - Social Engineering

Lovely job. I'd love for you to keep pushing these out - maybe incorperate the members of the PLA community somehow? Keep it up!

Lovely job. I'd love for you to keep pushing these out - maybe incorperate the members of the PLA community somehow? Keep it up!

As you wish...Here's Episode #4

lol rbcp, your making up the stuff in the intro right...?

As you wish...Here's Episode #4

Lovely.

lol rbcp, your making up the stuff in the intro right...?

Yeah, it's all made up. Only the calls are real. I wanted to have the whole broadcast be from the dumpster, but the terrible quailty of the old theater calls made it impossible.

What are you planning for the next episode? You should get everyone to go on the pla voice bridge and have a prank call contest or something silly like that.

How were you guys able to answer all these phones? Did you spoof the CID and then request the phone company to forward all calls to your number? I'm sure it's not biege boxing :)

Anyway, great stuff.

Edited by psyke

Do some new material for the next episode. Call some old people.