Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
193_1455324753

Locating a CO

20 posts in this topic

:pissed: Alright well I can't find my CO anywhere. Don't know where its at and I want to go dumpster diving but can't casue there is no CO to go dumpster diving at. The only place I go is Radio Shack and get neat little thingz here and there so.. can a phreak help out another phreak...Thanx

§PhonizPhreak§

This site will allow you to type in your phone # and give you your CO's address. (somewhere near the bottom of the page)

http://www.dslreports.com/coinfo

Funniest thing, i was going to recomend that too.

another this is you can se your co number and then go to google then type in the area code and fone number odd, scary, creepy, yes but were phreaks we like it that way. hah!

I down loaded a list of every co in verizon area from there site. the only way i found it was from google.

the thing is my CO has 12 cameras in sight (4 on the garbage) but there is this nice little office out in a field.... no tools but the papaers are priceless... says DJmullusk

As if you need me or anyone to tell you, just be careful, dude. And, never assume that just because a given CO doesn't seem to have cameras, that doesn't truly mean It's the case. And, with my CO, the problem is dumpster bin on the premises. At least, not outside anywayz. And yes, I circled the entire building... twice.

my co is like perfect. It has no windows facing the vans, it has the dumster way in the corner, yes it is fenced off, but ther is a smaller wood fence in the corner near the dumster where you can just jump right over the fence!!! That desc. is why its perfect!

mine is a big brick building with a one car driveway leading to the back parking lot. no cameras, no way for cops to patrol backthere in there cars and it is surrounded by thick forest like stuff. with the vans and truck that aren't in the truckyard(on the other side of town) faceing the forest, the only problem, i can olny swipe from trucks in day time, but its an almost bullet proff plan.

BTW, 965, see what your PM did to me YB, keep your eyes out for more numbers!!!

lol, but the only downside to mine is that the opening is a big parking lot, facing the open route 15!!! thats it though, i just dive into a dumpster for shelter :lol:

GREAT, now im a hobo

lol, but the only downside to mine is that the opening is a big parking lot, facing the open route 15!!! thats it though, i just dive into a dumpster for shelter :lol:

GREAT, now im a hobo

A singing hobo, stabing hobo, or can collecting. Ok i'm going to start a poll "what hobo are you look for it soon!!!

lol, post it in test posts or off topic...

I know up here in Telus territory, the CO's usually have a cell tower sticking up from the top of them. You could just look around for those cell towers, and look at the base of them for buildings and dumpsters.

awesome i found a co in the same town as me :)

hell yes i found 3 that are within 10 mins of me!

FYI, the wahtg hobo are you poll is up in off-topic

ha, you weren't joking

I only noticed just now my screw up last time in this thread. I was trying to say that there's no dumpster bin to be found on the premises of my CO. And, on another note, I've managed to figure the "dividing line" between my CO and an adjacent CO down the way from me. I've narrowed it down to an exact street as far as the dividing line goes. BTW, as you probably know, sometimes getting maps online through mapquest, mapblast, or whatever helps locate COs.