Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natas

Bluetooth Headset Suggestions

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any suggestions? I need a Bluetooth headset to go with my Blackberry.

How bout the free one you dd from a radioshack?

Thats how I got mine.

Motorola 820 headset. Not in ear, pretty good volume, reversable for both left and right ear. Was basicly designed with my phone in mind (v330 Moto). One button, a bit tricky trial and error to learn to use, but works. Also works with my mac :D

~35~45 instore.

I was looking for one of these lately. It's great for cheating at test papers :)

I don't know what you're looking to spend, but I love my Jabra. http://www.hellodirect.com/catalog/Product...43&PRODID=10477

It has vibration in the headset, and multiple earpieces for a custom fit. I can get anywhere in my apartment and still be on the phone, with my phone in the bedroom.

$.02

I don't like the idea of something Vibrating in my ear...I do love the Jabra's though...I just went with this one The Jabra BT150

I second the Jabra BT250v. I had a Motorola HS820 but hated the big bulge type deal coming off my head. The Jabra feels more stable, comfortable, and is not as visable.

I second the Jabra BT250v.  I had a Motorola HS820 but hated the big bulge type deal coming off my head.  The Jabra feels more stable, comfortable, and is not as visable.

Yea, but.... Mine was free. And I have long curly hair covering it. :D

I don't like the idea of something Vibrating in my ear...I do love  the Jabra's though...I just went with this one The Jabra BT150

It's actually kind of nice, it doesn't vibrate the piece that goes in the ear canal, but more so the frame that wraps around it.

IT's worth mentioning, I only bought that headset because it was the only Jabra available at Office Depot, that was compatible with my bluetooth ghetto assed adapter.

Edited by stonersavant

Well after reading this article tonight, I decided to go with this Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset. I got a pretty good deal on eBay! I'll let you guys know what I think of it after I get it.

I got my Logitech bluetooth headset in the mail today, just tested it out. I'm pretty impressed with bluetooth. I didnt realize you could go so far from the phone. I thought 10 ft would be good but I can get like 20.