Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Subzero1037

Nike Wake Up Calls

8 posts in this topic

http://www.nike.com/nikeair/us/ <~ Go to the link, wait for the intro to play then click the middle shoe.... There is going to be an option after it does a small intro again... it'll say under the shoe... watch commercial... buy it... and then it'll say get a wakeupcall.

Set up some nice wakeup calls for people :-p

wow, that is pretty rad. I should be recieving a call in about 3 minutes from pre-recorded maria sharparova (or however you spell her name)

3 minutes later...

wow, not only was she an ass to me (she told me to get my ass out of bed), she also told me she loved me :wub:

Edited by ponyboy_

I got a call from the recorded maria sharapova or whatever, and she said "Want me to call in five minutes? too bad, get your ass out of bed!"

I found a huge bug.

I went to the page via IP and did not enter a code but I entered a CPN of a person I knew was going to get a call. and I got a list of everyone that the person sent to :).

--John

Phone call(s) can not be scheduled because the system is temporarily under maintenance.

*sigh* :(

Phone call(s) can not be scheduled because the system is temporarily under maintenance.

*sigh* :(

same for me i wanted to annoy to

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: