Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamie79512

Texas hackers

21 posts in this topic

Are there any hackers on here from any where near abilene TX? I live in a little pissant town near Abilene and need a little help getting started on various types of hacking. Theres no one here that will, or can, help...

I'm on the North Side of Houston. Also check out the Binary Revolution Radio listeners map.

Edit: Added link to map

Edited by Booter

If you are looking to meet up with hackers in your area, look for a 2600 or defcon meeting in your area (if you aren't already going to one). In Texas theres a 2600 meeting in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Don't know if any of those are close to you, but if any of them are check them out.

dallas is probably the closest, but i wont have a chance to go there for months... im just looking for at least one person close to here to hang with

dallas is probably the closest, but i wont have a chance to go there for months... im just looking for at least one person close to here to hang with

I'm in the South part of Houston but I grew up in Abilene in the 80's and then lived North of there about 100 miles. There isnt really anything in your area but I'd help ya out in certain areas..

I'm in Dallas. I guess I'm the closest to ya bud.

I'm only 16 so I still have restrictions, I wont be able to make it up there any time soon.

If your'e in town, tell me before you come! (email)

:P

Im only 16 too. My dad lives like an hour from dallas, ill be living down there this summer.. In Granbury..

I'll be kickin' it in the Austin area soon.

I just moved to Austin a few months ago...there is a 2600 meeting that I have yet to attend (but I plan to be there for the next one a week from tomorrow), but I also know there is or used to be a DefCon meeting here...but for the life of me I can't find out when or where! Tried emailing the contact on defcon.org and got no reply, tried their website and it's down...I don't know what to do other than ask at the 2600 meeting...

The Abstruse One

Hey,

You people in the Houston area - ya'll just want to organize a meet?

I'm in Allen, but I'm only 16, so I've got restrictions too

Hey,

You people in the Houston area - ya'll just want to organize a meet?

Come down this Friday. hou2600.org

i love austin. its the coolest fucking city ever.

Thank you! Austin is so mother fucking kick ass. It's like a different culture on every block!

I live in kentucky, but i just felt like adding this in; My grandma lives in Houston so you guys can go hang out with her if you want.

Houston hackers - represent ! :pirate:

I'll be at the 2600 meet on Friday.

Edited by lowtec