Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kayvan

how to hack an internet account?

4 posts in this topic

Hi there :)

Is there any ways to gain a free internet account? please don't tell me about trojans and pass senders. i mean tell the ways to hack an isp or crack its passwords and usernames or sniffing the network to get the user & pass & phone number or other ways and methods that works.

thank U :blush:

I know you said don't tell you about trojans and pass senders, but you need to use trojans or pass senders. A keylogger or worm might work too. If none of that works, break out the big guns and use gibson.exe.

There's always Netzero and Juno. These providers give you 10 hours of free access per month, but you have to use their windoze software to connect and their software puts an ad bar on your computer while you are online. There are a few ways around this, but I haven't done it for a while. I think with Juno, if you move the net.dll file to a different folder while the program dials, it disables the ad bar (it has to be in the right folder when the program is started). This was two years ago and has probably been fixed. Don't try to hack ISPs though, especially when it only gets you connected at 56K (SLOW!). Try finding a public wireless access point and get access from there, or just use the public computers at the library.

Edited by sub_zenith