Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mostly_bitter

proxies

5 posts in this topic

Oh, I forgot, I have been trying to find a good program that will help me find proxy servers and/or any tutorials or text files to help me learn more about them. Anyone have suggestions?

I understand how the work, what they do, etc. I am just trying to find some so I can learn more hands on with them. Thank you :)

There are some shell scripts I prepared, but those are shell scripts. I use them to build lists of IP addresses that host proxies.

accessdiver: common exploiter, bruteforce, and proxyleecher/scanner. A bit sluggish when slammed with 10,000+ proxies but overall it works good.

Charon v0.5.3: developed by Rhino from deny.de,this is the ultimate proxy scanner in my opinion. Rhino has coded alot of good apps in the past and keeps them updated.

Proxy Checker Pro: from hell-labs. a solid application that has alot of versatility. they have a free version for download, but the pro version has an assload more options.

just be careful when scanning IP ranges for open ports and proxies, some ISP's arent too friendly towards that. If you do decide to scan do it randomly and not at high rates.

Edited by Dystopia