Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

BinRev radio episode 2 up for download

8 posts in this topic

I also updated almost all of the pages. If you get a 404 (A legitimate one, screamer :nono: ) then email me and let me know.

enjoy!

Great show and Great job dude = ) This show is kicking ass

something i thought of... that sticker you laugh at me because im differnt i lauhgh because your all the same. okay well that is a trademarked statemnt printed all over the united states i see that slogan EVERYWHERE ive seen tons of people wear that statement on shirts. ironic aint it? another thought on aol...funny thing is they offer you a popup blocker yet at the same time they directly connect with you and give you popups that can only be stopped with a firewall

*edit* looks like you said that about aol my bad. didnt listen to the whole thing

*edit*

aol kinda forces you. after you attempt to sign off it automaticly downloads updates. and recently with 7.0 it acctually forces you after so many log ons to upgrade to 8.0. ill check other versions if somebody give me a link to older versions

hey stank as far as turbo tax goes in those small bytes mute was talking about that cant be removed off the hd or somewhere else in the softwre it probaly phones home and reports the data when you connect to the net. i kno a lot of software does that

hey stank as far as turbo tax goes in those small bytes mute was talking about that cant be removed off the hd or somewhere else in the softwre it probaly phones home and reports the data when you connect to the net. i kno a lot of software does that

legally, they cannot do that without asking your permission.

well not your tax data. i meant just the number of printed copies that got printed out