Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feend

op diverting

34 posts in this topic

Really? Thats interesting. I've never seen a coin collector actually switch keys, so I assumed they were all the same. Thanks for the illumination.

sure thing *winks*

I know of a few payphone recordings that i found while exchange scanning that say "excuse me, please deposit 5 cents for the next 2 minutes or your call will be terminated. thank you for using NYNEX. this is a recording". hehehehehe...speaking of which I have an old plastic insert from the top of the payphone, the ones shaped like this:

/_______________\

they have the Bell Logo and say 'New York Telephone' (pre-nynex), although in small letters on the bottom, it says "a nynex company". I have one that just says NYNEX, but it's not plastic, it's a sticker. That's when they started getting cheap, and we all know about the rising value of plastic...It's like gold now.

Wow, my artisic representation of that plastic payphone thing really sucks! Maybe I should take some phreaker art classes. It's just the long blue logo at about eye level on the payphone....whatever...

Can you record the thanks for useing nynex recordings i'd love to hear them. And i have some insrtuction cards fron nynex that i got with my payphone. the pictures srte in the off topic area.

I can give you the phone numbers where they are stored. It will all be in my text on exchange scanning, soon to be released. If you're on the PLA conf. tonight, you can hear them.

well i cant get on tonight but the numbers would be cool.

1 914) 345-9935..Nynex payphone recording

awsome thankyou. Thats great, i'm calling it from my parents cell phone.

Ok, listened to it, thats great, nice find.