Merk

podcastingstarterkit

11 posts in this topic

http://www.podcastingstarterkit.com/

$20 for some voice recording software, and a book of some sort. Contents are as follows:

Introduction

Recording Your First Podcast

Optimizing Windows/Mac for Recording

Understanding Hardware Options

Phantom Powered Mixer

Audio Compressor/Limiter

Hardware Accessories

Basic Audio Hardware Setup

Acoustics Advice

Recording Your Podcast

Recording an In-Person Interview

Editing Your Podcast

Phone Recording Techniques

Publishing Your Podcast

Gaining An Audience

Getting Listed in iTunes

Distributing your Podcast with BitTorrent

Promoting your Podcast

Getting Listed in iTunes

Making Money with Podcasting

Appendix

Whereas you could get the podcast fertillizer CD, for *FREE* !!!

http://www.podcastincubator.com/slax

What kind of dumb fuck needs any kind of starting kit thing to learn? I just got a few alcoholic beverages and recorded a show and then later googled "how to rss" and make an rss feed. A lot of the chapters in that starting kit thing were just common sense for me to figure out. Seriously, if someone needs to read a chapter in a book to figure out how to get listed in iTunes, then they are retarded! The thing you click to do it is right on the front page of the podcast section of itunes for god sake lol.

thank you for that list of things that we need to add to podfert. well except the "Making Money with Podcasting"

we are looking for some textfiles/audio clips/videos for these things, as soon as we get the distro working the way we want, we are going to include howtos and such so that people can get some cool experience and make things better.

Yo droops, I know you offer to send people liveCDs if they send you a disk. Can you make this one of the distrobutions offerable?

there are so many free websites with tons of information on making a podcast, and if you needed help with setting up a rss feed, sign up for a free blogger account and use that, thats what we did for my podcast, TeenTechTalk for like the fist 10 episodes.

but you cant blame them for trying to make money

i didnt see this till just now,

Yo droops, I know you offer to send people liveCDs if they send you a disk. Can you make this one of the distrobutions offerable?

i send all distros, you ask for it and if i dont have it, ill download it.

What kind of dumb fuck needs any kind of starting kit thing to learn?  I just got a few alcoholic beverages and recorded a show and then later googled "how to rss" and make an rss feed.  A lot of the chapters in that starting kit thing were just common sense for me to figure out.  Seriously, if someone needs to read a chapter in a book to figure out how to get listed in iTunes, then they are retarded!  The thing you click to do it is right on the front page of the podcast section of itunes for god sake lol.

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I'll tell you what kind of DUMB FUCK .. ME .. I needed it .. Or much rather wanted it .... Sure I could go out and do the same thing, but guess what .. these people took the time and effort to do pretty much everything in a nutshell for me .. So Big Ups to them ... When I get this properly working, and I learn more about linux and other materials .. I will give them some shouts because i appreciate the fact that they did it! :grr: :grr: :grr:

What kind of dumb fuck needs any kind of starting kit thing to learn?  I just got a few alcoholic beverages and recorded a show and then later googled "how to rss" and make an rss feed.  A lot of the chapters in that starting kit thing were just common sense for me to figure out.  Seriously, if someone needs to read a chapter in a book to figure out how to get listed in iTunes, then they are retarded!  The thing you click to do it is right on the front page of the podcast section of itunes for god sake lol.

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I'll tell you what kind of DUMB FUCK .. ME .. I needed it .. Or much rather wanted it .... Sure I could go out and do the same thing, but guess what .. these people took the time and effort to do pretty much everything in a nutshell for me .. So Big Ups to them ... When I get this properly working, and I learn more about linux and other materials .. I will give them some shouts because i appreciate the fact that they did it! :grr: :grr: :grr:

i have recently made a website for video podcasts that you can download for free...will post when it is published.