Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
W1nt3rmut3

mmmmmmm........confrence

29 posts in this topic

tonight........pla voice bridge......fallback.........will be posted...... 10pm EST!!!

918-858-0012 ext. 752

I would but i have dialup

Ok, let's try to give a little advanced notice. I would have but I just saw this post. How about 10:00est on Monday night? Is that good with everyone?

not for me...bland and I will be recording...

whenever i get some long distance or some calling cards i'll join you guys on a conference or maybe i'll set one up :)

Yeah a specific date that everyone can agree on maybe? I gotta get some more calling cards too ic0n :).

housa bout a bin/rev/radio confrence, since is more in advance? pla voice bridge as i said above, and lets say during/after the show?

I think I'd like to join in on this, if I can. But, I don't know when "The show" is.

I think I'd like to join in on this, if I can. But, I don't know when "The show" is.

Tuesdays 6:30 Pacific, 9:30 Eastern.

so tonight after the show ends we should hop onto the bridge? i think that works. now to practice up the diverting.

unfortunately, I wont be able to make the conf, but I am sure it will be phun none-the-less.

Ok. Thanks for the 4-1-1 hookup. And, just for future reference, I'm in the Eastern time zone. Maybe I'll see, erm, hear you guys out there.

Oh wait, I just realized something. Now, 9:30 is when it begins, but since It's after the show, when does it end? I think It's an hour long, correct? If not, my bad.

an hour should work, you could try the irc channel and hang around until everyone starts mentioning what they thought about the show

now how are you supposed to get on the PLA voice bridge, by fone or modem? Also, is their an age limit, cause if its 18 or so, that counts me out!!! Lata for a long time....

im guessing callling the pla voice bridge will cost me an arm and a leg from the 315 npa am i right?

cost? well, it is prolly a long distance call...

now how are you supposed to get on the PLA voice bridge, by fone or modem? Also, is their an age limit, cause if its 18 or so, that counts me out!!! Lata for a long time....

No but you have to be this tall _|_.

Seriously though. Don't worry about the age thing so much because generally nobody is going to care :). And it's a phone call.

right now i'm in the process of setting up a toll free conference. I'll be dropping some people the info here in a few days hopefully everyone thats invited will show.

So you jus call whenever is good, and just talk? (Well thats why they call it a fone call right???) duh

right now i'm in the process of setting up a toll free conference. I'll be dropping some people the info here in a few days hopefully everyone thats invited will show.

all right B)

im on now w/ cap'n b and winter mute. much entertainment