Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Logic

706/423

9 posts in this topic

Anyone up for a meeting in the Northwest Georgia/Southeast Tennessee? Close to Chattanooga TN.

well, i live on the other side of atlanta from you, logic, but if this meeting becomes official, i'll try to make it up there some time.

Well there is goign to be a meeting in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. This Friday to talk about future meetings. There will be a small amout of people there, 10 at the max I think, but if anyone would like to come, you are welcome to and please bring a friend. The place we are meeting at, Panera Bread, also has free WiFi, so bring your laptop..

Map of city ( its the Panera Bread on 2620 Battlefield Pkwy ) :

http://www.google.com/local?num=100&hl=en&...&sa=X&oi=localr

Here are the details:

Who: Me, locals, and you.

What: Meeting

Where: Panera Bread, 2620 Battlefield Pkwy, Fort Oglethorpe, GA ( see above for map )

When: 7:00PM

How: How to get there-Look at above map, any other questions, PM me or post here..

Why: To talk about future meetings, technology, anything at all. We chose Panera Bread because it had free WiFi.

Edited by Logic

Do another one if you haven't done this. I am in Dalton, we could like pimp out the trade center here and get the lappys, I think they have wi-fi. I have been looking into a meetup of some sort, even if I have to start this shit. If not I can meet whoever at DragonCon this year.We can have our own little room party.

Well Atlanta is closer, its 1.5 hours from me. I don't drive for having seizures now, which is why I want a meeting closer. I will figure it out.