doug

nextel/boost walkie talkie network

4 posts in this topic

So who here has nextel / boost mobile. let's all get together on the leet walkie talkie network. Only post if you have Nextel / Boost Mobile. I don't want any posts that contain "nextel sucks" "walkie talkie is gay"

In other words no bitching. Just post if you want to share IDs or something. if not then just ignore this thread.

So who here has nextel / boost mobile.  let's all get together on the leet walkie talkie network.  Only post if you have Nextel / Boost Mobile. I don't want any posts that contain "nextel sucks"  "walkie talkie is gay"

In other words no bitching.  Just post if you want to share IDs or something.  if not then just ignore this thread.

I gotcha back! :grr:

I've been down with Boost since December 2005 , and the DC is the coolest thing going.

Not to mention, with WebJAL I can put any ringtones or wallpapers I want on my joint.

I've got a nextel and I actually love my DC function. I made a shoulder/bicep strap for mine so I can just key it up and talk without having to hold the phone to my mouth or anything like that. Some of the phone I've come across for it have a tendency to be a bit bulky (at least the decently priced one), I carry the Motorola i305...damn near indestructable. My phone has been run over...dropped from 40 ft...submerged in water for 5 minutes and still freaking works.

If anyone wants to DC, PM me...

Edited by regret