Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkie

Caller ID Spoofing

88 posts in this topic

The greatcalling.com trick works without a hitch.  I'd also like to add that this trick works great for logging into someone's voicemail automatically via a Cingular account.  Does anyone know any other cell carriers that automatically log you into the voicemail account when it appears that you are calling from the phone owner's number?

oops

Edited by t3st.s3t

2 digits work fine, I've tested it.

awesome, awesome. heh, does anyone know the legality of this? :-p just wondering ya know...

I'd say legally shakey at worst.

darkie nice to see you around. I was wondering what happen to you, nice to see your still around.

I was just trying the greatcalling.com thing, to my cell, and the CID always shows up as 225 now, no matter what....what did you do lucky? :P

Sorry everyone I fat fingered it. Be looking for some new features soon. Can we say voice pitch changer anyone!!

Sorry everyone I fat fingered it.  Be looking for some new features soon.  Can we say voice pitch changer anyone!!

john, i just noticed that i didnt have to enter my pin number. is this permanent?

Edited by coldhearts

hmmm. No, I will look into it. Thank you for letting me know. Did you dial 0# to save your pin to your phone?

--John

ok it is fixed now... Let me know... That is why I like this forum. And unlike the pla this forum actually gives me an account!

The greatcalling.com trick works without a hitch.  I'd also like to add that this trick works great for logging into someone's voicemail automatically via a Cingular account.  Does anyone know any other cell carriers that automatically log you into the voicemail account when it appears that you are calling from the phone owner's number?

:growl: go away and die with all the other robots :growl: :pissed: :pissed: : :pissed: :growl: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: : :pissed: :Just when things were getting normal. You are polluting the place with your shit

as beave would say "you're a fucking tool"

Is it just me or do you think greatcalling.com is running some type of scam on some ld carrier for access fees. Maybe routing all the incoming traffic into some clec that gets high termination fees and get a tollfree number with someone for maybe 1.2 cents a minute or so and then routes all the outgoing traffic over some pri and gets back like 6 cents a minute for carrier access fees. Seams like a way to make some good money if you ask me. They will probally get in trouble but since there website is offering it to the cosumers for free and Im a cosumer then I will take avantage of it as long as I can.

When I fail cpn to 8004444444 I get back this CN 712-432-4709; its some asterisk box with this DID in iowa which you can get some pretty good term fees there. heh use this shizzle while you can niggahs.

late :teeth:

Gayarea, don't be a fucking fag, darkie is cool as fuck, he's just trying to learn what he missed out while he was unplugged.

:growl: go away and die with all the other robots :growl: :pissed: :pissed: : :pissed: :growl: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: : :pissed: :Just when things were getting normal. You are polluting the place with your shit

Gayarea, don't be a fucking fag, darkie is cool as fuck, he's just trying to learn what he missed out while he was unplugged.

If he was gone then whatever fear, But you dont just pop up and start asking about"Is there a way to spoof into voicemaills" When all he has to do is go and listen to default radio 1111 and add a couple of updated versions of MVP's to his plate.

It seriously reminded my of "Can you hack my girlfriends email" type shit.

that is all.//

This poor guy. All he did was come and show how he used to spoof and point out that a greatcalling card *can be used* to spoof into voicemails. Not "can I spoof into" voicemails. But whatever, no worries dude, you know how it is. Welcome back.

Well first of all it has nothing to do with which "Carriers"; its what type of MVP they happen to be using in particular areas and what version they are curerntly at and how many MVP's they have in each area of intrest.. So you know what method to use.

I geuss I did just read his post wrong a little bit, but you cant blame me for jumpin teh gun when I saw the whole spoofing and vm in the same sentence.

I geuss I did just read his post wrong a little bit, but you cant blame me for jumpin teh gun when I saw the whole spoofing and vm in the same sentence.

Actually, I can certainly blame you for jumping the gun...next time, think before you act. It's very simple.

Actually, I can certainly blame you for jumping the gun...next time, think before you act. It's very simple.

You have such a girl personality strom.

Maybe being rational is just something that comes along with doing guys up the ass. :)

Maybe being rational is just something that comes along with doing guys up the ass.

so thats what its like. i think a lot more people need to do this.

Actually, I find that flying off the handles at the drop of a hat and being emotional are more girly. Just saying. :)

WHAT THE FUCK! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH DICKS!

Edit: Sorry guys, that was my girlfriend.

Edited by GIJoe

Wow... so this turned into something very strange.

Anyways, darkie my bad for flaming you. I automaticly assumed you were one of the random kiddies coming here with the point of intrest of CID spoofing and breaking into voicemail systems that were left on default. But I talked to lucky and he told me about you and how you were gone for a long ass time and werent around for the whole shit that went down back awhile ago. So my apollogizes, welcome and my name is greyarea, so what up.

edited:offtopic, whoa I just got a call from brazil at work and this guy didnt spoof his cpn but it showed up on my console as 999-666-6666 crazy shit. I wonder why that is. Some of us fear the 999 npa, but this is some weird international thing happening? Im cant tell if its the equipment at my jobz0r by default or something but I never have seen that come up here.

Edited by greyarea

Greyarea your not browsing these forums from your work are you?? That would be really stupid considering the company you work for and the highly likely possibility that they may monitor ALL network traffic.

Greyarea your not browsing these forums from your work are you?? That would be really stupid considering the company you work for and the highly likely possibility that they may monitor ALL network traffic.

uh.. me..? noo0oOo.

Well they do encorage me to browse voxilla forums and voip-info and to work on asterisk configs. I dont see the harm really though. Im not a malicous person anyways besides do you know the last time I had a phone..? like a phreaking year man. I havent had one until my company gave me one. I dont scan and I dont SE. I just focus on routing and different protocals. Anything educational these days. And when you work at night Im expected to browse the interweb.

but what up natas. give me a call niggah!!

Edited by greyarea