Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkie

Caller ID Spoofing

88 posts in this topic

Hello, I've recently discovered that the old method I used for CID spoofing no longer works. Let me explain how I used to do it.

1. I would dial 10 176 460 (ATT) and it would ask for the number I would like to dial.

2. I would dial 1 800 Bellsouth and when they would recieve and ANI fail from 10 176 460 an operator would pop on the line and ask me what number I was dialing from. I could give her any number I wanted to and that would be the number that would pop up on the caller id of the person I was calling.

3. I would place my call using my debit card to any number I chose.

Now upon dialing 10 176 460, I get a different company besides ATT. I've also tried this method using 10 10 288 0 and it never worked from that ATT number. I would never get an operator using that method. In order to do this I need to be automatically connected to an operator. I have tried several other dialarounds to reach Bellsouth and none of them will give me the operator for some reason. Now if anyone has any other suggestions for making this work, feel free to post or to email it to me. I would be forever greatful if someone could provide me with a method for this that works.

I'd like to be able to do it over the phone, no software required, if that is possible.

You could use a calling card from http://greatcalling.com as explained in the latest episode of default radio. 69# allows you to set the number you are calling from. :)

Edited by Evolve

10 10 746 is the access code for AT&T, try 10-10-746-0, tho greatcalling.com is much FREE-ER

Hey darkie..

Are you the same darkfairytale from ppchq ?

~ lowtec

The greatcalling.com trick works without a hitch. I'd also like to add that this trick works great for logging into someone's voicemail automatically via a Cingular account. Does anyone know any other cell carriers that automatically log you into the voicemail account when it appears that you are calling from the phone owner's number?

cingular does it if they have the newer voicemail system. tmobile still works with a little hunting down of the local voicemail access number.

I have to use the local voicemail access number with Cingular as well. Is there another way?

don't feed the skiddies.  :nono:

I'm with this guy. Remember, this forum isn't about spreading knowledge and sharing information. It's about elitism. Shame on all of you for answering this guy's question.

<_<<_<<_<

i'm hardly a kiddie. i have probably been involved in the scene for about 5 or more years. I've just been out of the loop for a while. I know quite a few people who post here and had a simple question. Lucky225 can vouch for me. We go way back. I've known him forever and knew him when he first started to get involved with the scene. Lowtec knows who I am as well. As well as various other people who post on these forums. I'm not just some guy who popped up from nowhere. I've been around for quite a while.

i'm hardly a kiddie.  i have probably been involved in the scene for about 5 or more years.  I've just been out of the loop for a while.  I know quite a few people who post here and had a simple question.  Lucky225 can vouch for me.  We go way back.  I've known him forever and knew him when he first started to get involved with the scene.  Lowtec knows who I am as well.  As well as various other people who post on these forums.  I'm not just some guy who popped up from nowhere.  I've been around for quite a while.

hey what's up dark!

1. I would dial 10 176 460 (ATT) and it would ask for the number I would like to dial.
10 10 746 is the access code for AT&T, try 10-10-746-0, tho greatcalling.com is much FREE-ER

Dark are you referring to 10167460, the alternative to the 1010att0 PIC?

I am pretty sure you just typed it backwards... The other day I noticed it goes to a "this call may be monitored" bullshit, then says "TalkAmerica now offers dialup Internet blah blah" then reads the CPN off I believe. I haven't really played with it but it is unfortunate to see it doesn't go to AT&T anymore. I noticed the 10167460 was accessible in some areas where 1010att0 wouldn't work. :mumble:

Good to see you're still around darkie, I remember learning a bunch of shit from ppchq back in the day.

You got any chicken wangs?

Edited by lowtec

Yea, I check in from time to time on IRC and whatnot and see how people are doing these days. I ended up getting married and having a kid etc. So I don't have much time to spend on the computer these days. Now I'm going through a divorce (yikes!). Yea, life sucks sometimes.

I ended up selling the ppchq domain cause I was in need of cash at the time. I wish I still owned it, but I got $500 out of it and I never even paid a dime for it so I think I did okay on that deal.

Sup darkie, no one here was calling you a kiddie except for that one noob, the other guy was being sarcastic. *hugs* welcome to BR!

greatcalling.com is <3. That seems like the easiest way to do it.

greatcalling.com is <3. That seems like the easiest way to do it.

yeah, just a side note, if you try to pass 1 digit phone number (i.e. 5) with greatcalling.com it just says unavailable on the CID but i havnt tried it with 2 digits yet.

2 digits work fine, I've tested it.

awesome, awesome. heh, does anyone know the legality of this? :-p just wondering ya know...

has anyone stested spoofing A, B, C, or D within their number?

EDIT: spoofing letters doesn't work. When it calls it calls from the number of the pbx, 712-432-4709. And when you dial that number it prompts you to enter a conference number.

Edited by livinded