Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hiryu

Free 1Tb mailbox?

13 posts in this topic

MailNation Solutions has had plenty of experience. We were once the world's only 1000gb free email service. Now with a large customer user base, and knowledge, we are forging ahead into the market where your email is critical to your life

Mailnation.net

I'm off to hack the Gmail-drive code :)

MailNation Solutions has had plenty of experience. We were once the world's only 1000gb free email service. Now with a large customer user base, and knowledge, we are forging ahead into the market where your email is critical to your life

Mailnation.net

I'm off to hack the Gmail-drive code :)

Doesn't g-drive/fuse only work because gmail has pop access? I'm not sure, but thats the only way it makes sense.

There are a few terabyte providers out there, not only mailnation. Unless, of course, the service I'm familiar with is run by mailnation....

I highly doubt they provide a full TB of storage space, as a TB hard drive rack costs what, 2k?

I highly doubt they provide a full TB of storage space, as a TB hard drive rack costs what, 2k?

I'm sure there's some kind of "fine print" on the website or something, where they delete your email after a while or something, and just provide a couple of gigs. I doubt anybody would ever exceed 3 gigabytes of email in two weeks. Possible, I suppose, but very unlikely.

You could get a server with 1Tb of storage space for less than 2000 bucks.

You could get a server with 1Tb of storage space for less than 2000 bucks.

You could also get an email account with 1Tb of storage for free.

Well, you can sign up again but....

//Privacy

MailNation Solutions neither guarantees nor warrants the privacy of any electronic communication. While the administrator(s) of MailNation Solutions will strive to respect the privacy of users, normal operation of an on-line system sometimes requires administrator(s) to inspect the contents of files and messages for viruses, copyright and trademark infringement, damage, libel and slander. Every effort will be made to respect the privacy of mail messages within the limits of safe system operation.//

//All information and files that you obtain from MailNation Solutions are provided 'as is'. Electronic mail is a service provided by the system. On occasion, we will be asked to intervene in disputes between users, or on the behalf of legal agencies. In this event, personal email may be monitored by the operators of this system.//

So, they will inspect files for copyright/trademark infringment, damage, libel, slander, at the suggestion of other users, cops/lawyers (No mention of needing a warrent). Ouch O_o

//Privacy

MailNation Solutions neither guarantees nor warrants the privacy of any electronic communication. While the administrator(s) of MailNation Solutions will strive to respect the privacy of users, normal operation of an on-line system sometimes requires administrator(s) to inspect the contents of files and messages for viruses, copyright and trademark infringement, damage, libel and slander. Every effort will be made to respect the privacy of mail messages within the limits of safe system operation.//

//All information and files that you obtain from MailNation Solutions are provided 'as is'. Electronic mail is a service provided by the system. On occasion, we will be asked to intervene in disputes between users, or on the behalf of legal agencies. In this event, personal email may be monitored by the operators of this system.//

So, they will inspect files for copyright/trademark infringment, damage, libel, slander, at the suggestion of other users, cops/lawyers (No mention of needing a warrent). Ouch O_o

Hmmm.. let's try uploading a Linux ISO and rename it to .. ehrm.. what's the most hyped game at the moment? Quake4?

Or better yet, get some free mp3's and mail them using fake names :D

//Privacy

Hmmm.. let's try uploading a Linux ISO and rename it to .. ehrm.. what's the most hyped game at the moment? Quake4?

Or better yet, get some free mp3's and mail them using fake names :D

10 meg attachment limit :(