Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
731H31

Evil Eye Software

3 posts in this topic

Apparently Evil Eye's optical pro (I think that was the name) was discontinued before I could get a copy(i just heard about it sunday), so I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a server that has a copy. Thanks guys, and btw, I want this copy so I can run it off my friends computer to continue testing my firewalls and antivirus software. I am going to college in a few months for a bachelors in network security so a felony charge probably wouldn't look to good on me right now, hence only testing the security of my own equipment. :morpheus:

Edited by 731H31

Apparently Evil Eye's optical pro (I think that was the name) was discontinued before I could get a copy(i just heard about it sunday), so I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a server that has a copy. Thanks guys, and btw, I want this copy so I can run it off my friends computer to continue testing my firewalls and antivirus software. I am going to college in a few months for a bachelors in network security so a felony charge probably wouldn't look to good on me right now, hence only testing the security of my own equipment. :morpheus:

Pirating Software can be considered a felony :D

It's not piracy, it's a public domain trojan. But anyway, the program is caleld Optix Pro.

Here you go, enjoy.