Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phreakblaze

Scanning

9 posts in this topic

For some time now, ive been learning about the telco, I know numbers from people that have helped me, articles, and from god knows where. I know that the telco hides alot of stuff in the 99xx, and 00xx places. but where else do they hide stuff. plushow do i go about scanning a prefix, i made a list of randomized nu mbers in the 99xx, and 00xx ranges (so i don't do the same numbers twice. I'm uncertian about how to go about scanning this, where do i find if there are any laws on scanning, plus i went to 732-Nxx-0001 (Nxx because i forgot the prefix) and got a voice and freaked :o . Well anyway, if you need me to be more specific, tell me, i creating this topic late at night, and forgot some more dealtails, that i will add in the morning. Basicly, i need help to begin scanning.

thanx

PB it's simple take for example 732-XXX-99XX or 732-XXX-XX99 and just dail

every possible number or the later 732-XXX-oooo where "o" is every possible

number from 0000 to 9999. take your pick and hopes this helps :pengydie:

Do i do this by hand, or is there like a program that will randomize a list and dial every once in a while, like every 15 seconds. what will the phone company say when they see all the calls. what do you usualy do when you get a phone number with a voice, that makes me get nervious (its something i got to get over) and like that 0001 line, how do i get id for that.

whenever i get a voice i ask where i've called and then say that i have the wrong number and hang up, otherwise ppl might think your a prankster and get you in trouble

thats a valuable lesson from the folks at Hackermind!!!!

twirlz gives good advice. And definitely hand scan (check out handscan.c at oldskoolphreak.com... when it's up...).

whenever i get a voice i just say sorry wrong number

i even had one guy tell me i had the wrong number @ about 11pm

:) that was pretty cool

In most states you have to call the party 3 times for any kind of trouble to come your way. I've done alot on hand scans from home and never once got a call back from anyone.

This helps a lot, thanks!!! :D:D:D