Scheda

The Tasty Techy

27 posts in this topic

Ok, so I've been working on creating a new site. Then I did. I know a lot of you guys out there aren't so good with the eats, so I figured it can't hurt to get some of my favorite recipes out there to everyone. Of course technology news will be available as well. Keep an eye out for new recipes and new technology and all that fun stuff. Check it out.

http://www.TastyTechy.com

Well if you like the idea, do me a favor and either pimp it out to someone, or maybe even send a recipe of yours my way and I'll post it and give you credit!

cool, scheda is back with a vengence. nice site!

cooking is fun, i'll send you some of my recipes once in a while too :)

im hungry now, im gonna fix that fuckin cheese sauce sometime this week :D i now love your site due to the cheese sauce :blink:

Haha, that's great. It's gonna take some work to get it going the way I want it. But I think it's going to be worth it. It's going to feature a quick tip of the day for both cooking and computing, so check back with it daily.

I emailed ya something and I plan to send ya more. Great idea, I love cooking and coming up with new flavor! I'll be sending you stuff as much as I can. Keep up the good work bro!

I've been on that website a few times. They're nice guys over there. I'll reccomend them!

I could get you some recipies from my various times working as a cook at various restaurants. The most important thing when cooking is to experiment, try new things and flavorings, many times you'll get something quite good.

I know it can't hurt to play with the look of things too ;)

I've decided to offer a free course in beginners cooking. Feel free to stop on by and sign up for the lessons. Everyone who signs up before the program starts will be getting all sorts of extra bonus's! So live and learn, and please, try not to burn your corn flakes ;)

Put ramen on there, that's the best damn hacker recipe ever. Your recpipes will not be complete without it.

Ramen is 15 cents cheaper then Cup 'o Noodles, has more noodles and powder flavor, and is made from the same company, YET IT TASTE LIKE PURE CRAP compared to Cup 'o Noodles... Solve why that is and I'll make your site my homepage.

I consider that a deal sir. I'll do some research on them this weekend ;)

Ramen is 15 cents cheaper then Cup 'o Noodles, has more noodles and powder flavor, and is made from the same company, YET IT TASTE LIKE PURE CRAP compared to Cup 'o Noodles... Solve why that is and I'll make your site my homepage.

That's easy: Cup Noodles has stuff other than noodles in it (veggies, meat, etc.), while the bags are simply some powder and noodle blocks. Now, instead of making his site your home page, you must make Goatse your homepage. You're welcome!

That's easy: Cup Noodles has stuff other than noodles in it (veggies, meat, etc.), while the bags are simply some powder and noodle blocks. Now, instead of making his site your home page, you must make Goatse your homepage. You're welcome!

Then why does it still taste better when I dump the veggies and meat thingys out? Besides the amount of thingys is like 15 at the most, so it shouldn't affect the flavor like that.

If you have a asian food store in your area, the korean branded ramen noodles are about 10x better than smak or maruchen.

I usually buy an assload of ramen, some eggs, frozen peas,corn,beans,whatever and throw an egg and a handful of whatever frozen veggies I have around in, and call it dinner most nights my wife's working. I can cook, anyone can I suppose if you can read simple directions, but just don't like it for some reason. To each their own right? It probably has everything to do with me waiting until my stomach growls to eat. It's gotta be an under 5 minute deal. :)

It's either the hacked up ramen concoction, or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for nearly every bite of food I eat. No I'm not kidding, I am serious. I eat about 7-12 packages of ramen and 12-18 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a week, give or take. I hear I am really really wierd from everyone I meet if I tell them I've nearly eaten at least one, and usually two pb&j's a day for 15 years. My grocery bill would own if I didn't have a wife and a hungry-ass kid...lmao.

I personally prefer udon noodles, they are thicker and so much tastier with just some soy or teriyaki sauce.

Then why does it still taste better when I dump the veggies and meat thingys out? Besides the amount of thingys is like 15 at the most, so it shouldn't affect the flavor like that.

Better quality flavoring, most likely. Now get to setting your home-page to Goatse!

One of my favorite meals is Beef Stroganoff w/ Mushrooms.

Recipe

This recipe adds more than I like but with just the basics are great.

scheda: i've got plenty more recipes where that came from. i'll write them up and send them your way.

on an aside, i emailed the ramen recipe to you the other day via the form on your site, did you recieve it?