Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Y0ungBra1n

War Dialer

23 posts in this topic

Anyone know links to get a war dialer???

Thanks Dual...

www.phreakmonkey.com had some information on how to make a piece of hardware that wardialed... seems to be shut down now though. I'm sure you can e-mail the owner to send the information though. Hope that helps...

me personally i like phonetag.it can be found at the first link on the page dual gave you

k, but does the prog tell you if what you dialed is a Telepone, Modem, Busy or whatnot?

Has anyone used one of these lately?

When the phone company calls you, it's never to talk about the weather.

k, but does the prog tell you if what you dialed is a Telepone, Modem, Busy or whatnot?

yes it does tell you and it comes with a variety of options like times to start scanning, times to stop, weter or not to mute the modem. lots of good stuff

and kide i used telephony about 2 days ago although i only scanned about 600 numbers total

when doing a scan and stuff, at what point would you get in trouble, 500 calls in one hour, or something. I just a little unsure about scanning, cause if i get in the smallest trouble, i'll never see you all again, cause my dad will find out this is where i'm on the computer, all my privacy will be shoot. plus, i don't like getting in trouble. :unsure: :help: k thanks

Could you like hook up a beige box to your neighbors house at night, and beige box off their line? Also, I got the prg Ragweed, but I have no idea how to use it!!! I can open it, but don't know how to use it. :cry: :help:

Sorry, what I meant in my last post was: Could you like hook up a beige box to your neighbors house at night, and [scan] off their line? Also, I got the prg Ragweed, but I have no idea how to use it!!! I can open it, but don't know how to use it. :cry: :help:

are going to scan from your house line???

No, considering if I get in trouble with the fone line again, my dad will shoot me with a 12 gauge shotgun... J\K

so, then waht you pluging into. huh?

I would connect a beige box to my neighbors line, and run it in through the window, connect it to the computer and dial away. I was asking if this would work...

depends how much cable you have, and where there tni is on the side of there house.

Both are not an issue, since i picked up a brand new spool of wire out of a can and their TNI is like only 10 ft away from my computer.

i would do it but, oh wait, found my spool.

That works...

not only does it work but, oh wait, its not long enough. I used too much. Holly crap monkeys!!! :angry: :pissed: :pissleft:

Sorry, what I meant in my last post was: Could you like hook up a beige box to your neighbors house at night, and [scan] off their line? Also, I got the prg Ragweed, but I have no idea how to use it!!! I can open it, but don't know how to use it. :cry: :help:

unzip everything into a directory, so lets say you unzip it into c:\phonetag then unzip system.zip and wavewash.zip into c:\phonetag. then run phone tag. then go to file--->new list. so lets say you want to scan 1800 777 xxxx you type in 1800 777 xxxx and hit okay then it generates a list of numbers to scan. *hint* readme *hint* ;)

k, thanks, is there a download site u would recommend?

never mind, me being a weeterd i forgot the link given earlier...nevermind...