sunny darko

nmap

9 posts in this topic

have i got to register to get nmap beacuse when i click download nothing happens and is it a bios tool to scan ports would i be able to access other computers in 24 hours as a noob never used it before

Are you going to insecure.org? Also, are you looking at the register for mailing list? You don't need to register to get nmap, just go further down the page and find the version you need. I just tried it and was able to download it successfully.

This user needs to join the group of "Banned".

Ehh, I just saw his response in the locked thread.

Sunny Darko, go away, read at least three hours a day about computers/security/whatever, and come back in a year. Thanks.

You aren't even ready to post to a 'hacking' forum. You don't even know what questions to ask. I mean seriously...a bios tool?

Pay attention in English class too please. You come across as either a seven year old US citizen, or a 12 year old from India....hard to tell which.

Evolve!! hold your tounge, he is evidently a noob. We have to prune him and his ideas, let him go to textfiles.com and read all about hacking in there then come back

If your going to be sore, be nicely sore ;)

He is not eager to get knowlagde, he just wants to 'access other computers in 24 hours' :nono: , i would understand if he is a noob and wants to learn about security and hacking tehniques.

What I must write in Command Prompt to run Nmap? (I have Win XP) :help:

well NMAP will run like any other application, unless it or you have written a envoriment varible in there for it. you will need to jump to the directory of where you installed nmap....

And i think its pretty simple from there. If not then do a dir , execute nmap it will list all commands and so on you use with nmap.

Edited by Belial