Jason Scott

Get Up In There With the NOTACON

57 posts in this topic

im thinking we need to have a meetup.

your thinking? of course we are.

Friday works for me.

Works for me as well, wonder if there's a good taco joint near by...

sounds good to me, droops. I know of a few other folks from some other forums are wanting to tag along if we go out some place. I'll pass along the word to them.

ok, just for organizations sake, i'm compiling a list of 'goings' or 'maybes'. If this is inacurate in any way, let me know and i'll change it.

GOING

Jason Scott

Bizurke

ic0n

luminaire

droops

riscphree

P(?)NYB(?)Y

Irongeek

Kn1ghtl0rd

mesa

MAYBE

freek

tehbizz

d3fault

Majest|c

mnchur

Edited by ponyboy_

Yeah, I no longer can go. Really want to. But this last trip to Toronto drained my finances, and the trip to Montreal will do no better. :(

I'll work really hard this summer, get my finances back in shape, and make sure to come to the next con featuring so many BR members.

Edited by Seal

notacon is going to be teh shit. I just tossed my cash to froggy @ the meeting on friday. Does When is everyone getting into cleveland? Also I may or may not need a place to crash. It's still kinda up in the air... Also let me know about the meetup I know cleveland like crazy..

My plane will arrive in Cleveland at the Hopkins airport on the 6th at around 4PM.

I am leaving on the 10th at around 1:30PM.

Damn, looks like I'm presenting opposite Drew Curtis' (of Fark) presentation. Guess someone had to. :) Wonder how many folks will bother to see mine? At least if there's less people I don't have to worry about making a fool of my self in front of a large crowd.

Irongeek, I'll come to yours.

And I'm presenting against Eric Meyer, his presentation is still TBD ... so that could be good or bad. We'll see :)

Thanks Risc. I plan to make all of the BinRev folk's presentations (Unless they are opposit each other, then I have to flip a coin :) ). We have quite a show at this years Notacon.

In fact, I am really looking foward to yours because I had first learned of the JetDirect hack from your site. And at the time, about all of our printers were HP JetDirects. So I definetely had fun with that stuff. Hope to learn more from it this time :)

i am definatly gonna be there... i just bought my presale tickets. Gonna have to try and get the days off. that might be harder than expected.

Woohoo I just got my tix. Props to all the Binrev presenters, looking forward to seeing some of those presentations.

Viva Notacon

Well, the Schedule is out and it looks like there are no conflicting BinRevers in the two tracks:

http://notacon.org/schedule.html

But damn, I'll be bouncing between rooms a lot.

So where a week away. I should be there sometime early friday. Also are we going to do a 'meetup' still?

yes there will be a meetup, see me on friday at the con, ill have all the info then. im thinking sushi.

yes there will be a meetup, see me on friday at the con, ill have all the info then.  im thinking sushi.

Droops: If ya talk with Drew tell him I said hello and he owes me a beer.

just thought i'd inform anyone who is interested, we're going to be recording a special episode of BellCoreRadio in the notacon radio area sometime around 10:00Pm on saturday (after the hacker media panel and the talent show) So if you want to be on, i'd appreciate it if you'd try to locate me sometime over the course of the weekend.

and if you have some kind of cool topic you want to talk about, feel free to email it to me so that i can research it a bit first :P

downtown cleveland is hit/miss as far as sushi goes. But I'm down to do whatever.. oh yeah ponyboy i'll make sure to get on teh show. Do you still need the tonedialer?

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been here for a while.... Work sucks. Anyway I'm comming to the KHAN! I'm bringing a few people with me as well. Looking forward to the meetup.

well everyone that wants to go to the meetup, find me at notacon and tell me, ill get everything organized and reserved. we will all meet at the infonomicon table after the hackermedia panel on friday.