Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phreakblaze

Remote Switching Control Madness!!!

4 posts in this topic

Ok, this topic is going to be about any remote switching (dial-in) control systems. Tell where the number is located. The topic is for any system like DATUs, F.A.S.T.s, LMOS, AT&T Easy Reach (heard of there to be a menu hidden on those), and any other number that might have a hidden menu (like ANAC numbers), or other out of the norm systems. Tell any speacial features that are not in texts. Tell of any sites with texts about the systems you find. Tell of any other ways you can get the switches to do your every freakin whim! Tell about any type of program on laptops the RBOCs might use. Tell how the phone lines are activated,and how services are added. The systems can even be on the long distance providers like MCI, AT&T, ect. Remember to include what you did to get in, and the passcode/word. Tell what numbers the systems can usualy be found on, like DATUs are on 9935, 9985, ect. (9935, worked for me).

I think I'll start by saying there is a DATU at 732-477-9935. The passcode is 1111 while the first tone is going, then when another tone comes on, dial 1111 agian, thats the only strange thing, then it works like the texts say.

Now your turn, GO!!!

This hasn't worked very well PB, I am going to PhoneTag my local prefixes tonight, yes it is the fourth... Hope to post my results if I can get on...

Yeah, most AT&T Easy Reach's are sporting some kind of a "passcode".

I think someone already mentioned something about that in another thread...

well this thread is to explain said att easy reach code and what menu you get. so let it loose bub!!!