Kn1ghtl0rd

Toledo Area?

15 posts in this topic

Anyone in the Toledo Ohio area interested in having a meeting around? I will start one up if there is at least 2 more people that will drive to Fremont for it.

Anyone in the Toledo Ohio area interested in having a meeting around?  I will start one up if there is at least 2 more people that will drive to Fremont for it.

I'm from cleveland, if u get something setup I'll try and make it to a few meeting out there.

Sweet!! That is one person, I just need one or two more.

I live about 2 hours from Toledo i can try to make it if bob evans will stop treating me like a slave.

I live about 2 hours from Toledo i can try to make it if bob evans will stop treating me like a slave.

Where do you live exactly because Fremont is like 45 minutes southeast of Toledo so that might me a little far for you depending.

live about 20 minutes west from lima, im south im toledo

not meaning to hijack your thread...

i will be on the LCCC Campus in elyria OH (It's about 20-30min west of cleveland) and have a running demonstration of the voice over laser project setup pretty much all day friday NOV 18th.

This is a project i did a while ago and also discussed on the forums here.I have yet to write and article based on it.

http://photos.yahoo.com/laserphones

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11746

if anyone is in the area and interested in seeing it let me know ill fill you in with the times/rooms where it will be at.

Pm , email me , whatever....

Edited by unknown_entity

Kn1ghtl0rd,

maybe we should have the meeting around cleveland I think we might get a few more takers that way..

Yo-I just noticed this thread (probably cuz I havent been on line forever) , but I'm just north of Cinnci.

If you get something going on lemme know, way ahead of time if possible, cuz It's hard for me to to be out n about nowadays...

Yo-I just noticed this thread (probably cuz I havent been on line forever) , but I'm just north of Cinnci.

If you get something going on lemme know, way ahead of time if possible, cuz It's hard for me to to be out n about nowadays...

Im close to Dayton, maybe we should start a separate one for that area?

^BUMP^

dead or alive?

I live on UT campus...

Since I posted this last I have moved closer to Toledo and actually work there now so I am trying this one last time to get enough people together in the area to start up a BR419 group. If you are at all interested please post. Once there are at least 3 people willing to come every month then we will do the formal thing.

Edited by Kn1ghtl0rd