Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Y0ungBra1n

Never Trust The Bell Manholes!

52 posts in this topic

hmmm thats good talking about one thing and then changing it to trucks... what a conversation heh great thing, heh so hows it going guys

well, its going from one topic to another, and thats how it just is. ^_^

In phreaking its hard to just stay on one topic when you have so many to talk about!

In phreaking its hard to just stay on one topic when you have so many to talk about!

And thats the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me, him,and you (screw it, all of us) god.

I didn't got nothing else to add, so whats better than pretending you in court!!! :D:D:D:lol:

has anyone ever been in a bell manhole succesfully? Cause all i saw while i was down there was a 2 black figures on each side with huge lines coming out of them.

I seemed to have fallen into the wrong manhole..

I seemed to have fallen into the wrong manhole..

You went in a city sewage type manhole, not bell, I would think there would be no water in bell since there is somany volts going through there, and guys going down.

geez ive only been one time and i couldnt go on... 3 in the morning and fucking almost no light not fun

I think you might of been in an old one that isn't full of water. Thats why it was full of water. Now adays ther use a new type of underground set up if they even use under ground. Its called a wireing vault. its usualy on the side of the road. it has a big green hatch, and a ladder going down the wall. I've seen inside in pictures, its like a big green submarine inside, with lights on the top. the walls are just like the wireing cabinets. but with a light switch. don't know much more i can think of. I had just remembered it.

I know the one i went in was a bell, but ill check for the other ones soon...

I don't know why i forgot about that type of them, i think its because they are one town away.

hope to go out tonight, ill report later tonight if i am or ain't. BTW, I got adlephia powerlink today...

hope to go out tonight, ill report later tonight if i am or ain't. BTW, I got adlephia powerlink today...

Powerlink is the awesome. Hope you enjoy :voteyes:

Yes, it is wonderfull, much praise here....GET IT PEOPLE...

i remember the first time my firend and I went in one for the first time i popped it open with a metal pipe that happen to be close by and we looked down in and noticed the water(which was quite clear)he crawled down and hung on t the handle sideways and i fed him the wire and as he was leaning out he had to move down a rung well he couldnt reach as he [ulled in he forgot he lowered himself some and got the entire back side wet it was funny so i crawled down and tired myself and it turns out they had no connection(dead maybe?) and we closed off the hole and went to a near bystove pipe(the green pipe hubs) and got 3 connections that was great we called some friends in Tenn for an hour good times good times

haha, the stuff down there didn't even look that important, too

From what i can tell, they dont use the man holes any more. The "wire vaults" and with those there is like a small greeb box on the surface that you open up and then climb down in. only seen pictures of it. if i can find any i'll post em.

i dont think iv ever seen one, if ya got a pick pb, post it...

BTW, like the new sig, its original!!!

The new sig is just what came out of my head when i thought the old on was... well... old.

I saw a pic in a book at barns and noble, it was like a telecom dictionary with pictures of most of the stuff in it. next time i go i'll rip the page or try to get the name of the book.

i was told that they have a really bad gas problem down there. I've heard of someone using a hose to get clean air. So make sure to air the mofo out a little bit before you just down there.

I think I might of found a manhole, its is in the middle of a asian persons front yard, they don't know what it is or care.