Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phreakblaze

Whats your tool

34 posts in this topic

A mountain bike is my ultimate tool for hacking/phreaking (finding boxes, getting onto property that I shouldn't be on, etc.). It goes a hell of a lot of places that my car won't. That and it'll stop me from going from the scrawny geek that I am now to the overweight geek I could be in a few years. :)

interesting idea w/ the ti-83, they're kind of expensive but still a fraction of the cost of a pda. i knew they were useful, but i didn't even think of using one in this setting. impressive to say the least

It takes a while to learn the prgramming, and i still dont know asm for it, but i can program basic, which is helpful. BTW, i can't get the damn Quote thingy (or anything for that matter) to work!!! :buzzsaw:

your last brace needs to have a / --->

stuff in here [/q...]

if that helps :voteyes:

interesting idea w/ the ti-83, they're kind of expensive but still a fraction of the cost of a pda. i knew they were useful, but i didn't even think of using one in this setting. impressive to say the least

It takes a while to learn the prgramming, and i still dont know asm for it, but i can program basic, which is helpful. BTW, i can't get the damn Quote thingy (or anything for that matter) to work!!! :buzzsaw:

stuff in here [/q...]

if that helps :voteyes:

or you could click the "quote" button in the upper right corner of the post too!! i figured out quote how you are doing also so i'm glad to help

Posted on Jul 16 2003, 02:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Dox @ Jul 16 2003, 01:45 PM)

It takes a while to learn the prgramming, and i still dont know asm for it, but i can program basic, which is helpful. BTW, i can't get the damn Quote thingy (or anything for that matter) to work!!!

stuff in here [/q...]

if that helps

or you could click the "quote" button in the upper right corner of the post too!! i figured out quote how you are doing also so i'm glad to help

I finnaly figured it out, thanks to Angel!!

Lets try this again
</span>

YAY!!! :)

ps: try the test forums in the future! :P

I even used those, for like three or four... but k...