Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phreakblaze

Whats your tool

34 posts in this topic

When phreaking, what would you say your best tool is??? ( besides the beige box). Personaly, its my dell pda. Not only does it provide me with games during the day. its like a hiding spot, inside it, for the notes from cans i take down in it.

My Modual Jack and fingers... (get ya mind out of da gutta)

[quote name='Y0ungBra1n' date='Jun 26 2003, 08:34 PM'](get ya mind out of da gutta)[/quote]
that works, but i use "think outside of the rectangular package(box)"

All of the above(well - the Dell PDA)and my databank--yeah I'm saving up for a real PDA

Cool, ya gotta tell me where to get mine...

my hands cause without them i could'nt do anything phreak related

[quote name='1337' date='Jul 2 2003, 01:58 AM']yeah I'm saving up for a real PDA[/quote]
what model or brand???

For you cheapos out there (like myself), I use a TI-83 for like a PDA, because I can program my own stuff, I have a text prog for writing stuff down and I have an address book to record fone numbers, its alot more easier this way!!! Its also alot smaller than carrying a notebook or an address book with you...

I would have to go with my mind... i think fast on my feet and can remember alot of information in short amounts of time, im a good BS'er... comes from being a magician too which also gives me good slight of hand and mind games... i can make people think they saw something they really didn't.... or use some misdirection to get what i want out of a person... but i would have to say that the one tool that everyone takes for granted is their minds, because without the drive and the curiosity that it provides non of us would be where we are today...

Minds are powerful items looked down on by many men and women today...

[quote name='Y0ungBra1n' date='Jul 9 2003, 10:34 AM']For you cheapos out there (like myself), I use a TI-83 for like a PDA,[/quote]
Hey, isn't that a calculator. Damm, you are cheap, but also smart. Sometimes those just go together, don't they.

interesting idea w/ the ti-83, they're kind of expensive but still a fraction of the cost of a pda. i knew they were useful, but i didn't even think of using one in this setting. :voteyes: :voteyes: :voteyes: impressive to say the least

PDA, I got one for my birthday the one made by sony. Guess I play with it when
I get some time.

PDAs are very useful in many ways, includeing cames

[QUOTE]Hey, isn't that a calculator. Damm, you are cheap, but also smart. Sometimes those just go together, don't they.[QUOTE]

Yea, right now i am trying to find out how to make external memory for it, also am looking for a program that generates tones... if ya know where i am going... B)

interesting idea w/ the ti-83, they're kind of expensive but still a fraction of the cost of a pda. i knew they were useful, but i didn't even think of using one in this setting. impressive to say the least [QUOTE]

It takes a while to learn the prgramming, and i still dont know asm for it, but i can program basic, which is helpful. BTW, i can't get the damn Quote thingy (or anything for that matter) to work!!! :buzzsaw: