Echo

Cellular Hacking

8 posts in this topic

I've been in Europe for a while now due to some "technical" issues in the USA, so needless to say, I've been out of the loop. What's going on with cellular hacking these days? Anything exciting or innovative? Please let me know guys, I'm starving for knowledge.

I've been in Europe for a while now due to some "technical" issues in the USA, so needless to say, I've been out of the loop. What's going on with cellular hacking these days? Anything exciting or innovative? Please let me know guys, I'm starving for knowledge.

http://www.motomodders.net/

More modding then hacking, unless flashing new firmware is hacking.

http://www.motomodders.net/

More modding then hacking, unless flashing new firmware is hacking.

No, modding is kid stuff. Thanks anyway for the input! :)

A pivotal player in the world of cellular hacking is in jail, tr0n. :( with out him making free cellular calls without cloning would be impossible.

A pivotal player in the world of cellular hacking is in jail, tr0n. :( with out him making free cellular calls without cloning would be impossible.

I would hardly call tr0n a pivotal player of cellular hacking.

I would hardly call tr0n a pivotal player of cellular hacking.

a pivotal bith would be more like it :cuss:

y0 echo .gimme a coupl days and I'll pm you or post it here-peace-Rpm

I know how to make free phone cellular phonecalls without cloning and it's a much better method than Tron's...

Free nights and weekends!