Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest diangular

beige boxing take two

10 posts in this topic

gator clip also known as a roach clip able to get at any hardware store and or car store... you could also try bending papor clips... clothes pins with solder at the tip... anything that is metal and can clamp on to the 7|\|1

clothes pins or you can have a buddy hold the insulated ends of the wires up to the uhh waddya call it uhh the thing and the thing and the thing and the thing an thing uhhh ummm you know what im talkin bout

I have big boxes of gator clips I got from my electronics teacher at the end of the skool year.

depending on what you want to connect to you probably have any number of ways to get around the gator clip situation.

there are any number of textfiles around that describe various methods and whatnot. like the crapbox article etc.

i went DDing at my hardware store like 3 blocks from me and i got a box of BRAND NEW GATOR CLIPS i counted them up 27 WOO HOO now were rolling... anyone want some i dont need more than 10 or so heh

you can by winding the wire around the terminals, but it is very hard! Just use gator clips...

get nice bit gator clips so you dont need to play around with the tni... you can just clip them on and go

Actually, TNIs are more dangerous than ever!! Now a days, when I go out, every single House TNI i've tapped has been visited by the Gestapo and have a lock attachted now!!! Sux for me

yeah ive seen a bit of that around here also... but i take industrial wire cutters and break the plastic and its always open where the lock is