Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest diangular

building a beige box

14 posts in this topic

a modular jack and a modular plug are what? could anyone describe what these look like?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Spolding... I mean spaz.

In case you couldn't tell, thats a bit of caddy shack rite ther. :D:D:D

a modular jack and a modular plug are what? could anyone describe what these look like?

that would be an RJ-45 plug and the modular jack is where you plug your phone into and the jack is what you plug into the jack

Actually, you'll probably want RJ-11 (one pair) / RJ-14 (two pair). Go browse at RadioShack.

And go ahead and register.

Actually, you'll probably want RJ-11 (one pair) / RJ-14 (two pair). Go browse at RadioShack.

And go ahead and register.

crap.... sorry

ya RJ-45 is ethernet

Im sorry stank and i did say sorry to him 2 times and it is the Newbie HQ... but i still think the feed back i gave him might be a little more usefull and faster (untill you get to what kind to get then i understand it...)

haha Sorry once again i just dont wanna get yelled at by stank... even though hes not like that

Im sorry stank and i did say sorry to him 2 times and it is the Newbie HQ... but i still think the feed back i gave him might be a little more usefull and faster (untill you get to what kind to get then i understand it...)

haha Sorry once again i just dont wanna get yelled at by stank... even though hes not like that

no, no yelling. ;) Just a minor edit. :P It's all good. :monk:

i know i was just messin around... and i thought that link was a good one myself for the beige boxer... and also if your making a stack box

You could build a traditional beige box out of a modem cord and two alligator clips, attatching them to the red and green of the modem cord. Also, you could make one out of a Modular Jack box, which is a Box with a modular jack in it. You do this by adding alligator clips to the existing wires.

The set up in the cans near me is too wierd to tell you, but it makes beige boxing easy, i'll try to get a pick soon.

Try looking on a google search for pics of Local Cans to find all your answers. Also, look around and inside cans.

you also forgetting about just plugging your fone into the test jack in the TNI... at least you can do that around my area