nick84

Default Radio Coming Back

76 posts in this topic

Gotta love the interesting month of November.

whooooa!!!! this would be fucking sweeet!!

now even more reason to catch up on my default radio listening. Hopefully its not just 1 episode like last years thanksgiving special.

That's right.

Four of us would like to make you fear hopefully this novmember.

I said too much.

Will it be the orginal lineup? Please tell me it's the original lineup! :D

i can say no more. just remember what it actually says on DefaultRadio.com.

Now if it's going to be four of you, then you-know-who has *got* to answer the burning question on everybody's mind. I do believe that since you-know-who would be on the episode, and that would mean that you-know-who is no longer at you-know-where. As long as there isn't anything that's still questionable, will you-know-who talk about you-know-what?

Default Radio really needs to show Binrev what a *real* phreaking show is like (not to insult binrev, Strom and BlackRatchet kick ass), as binev has taken the center stage (I think) in phreaking, but they do still give us other topics. I for one don't think that they're too heavy on the phone stuff.

And I really missed hearing the word 'fuck' used a dozen times each sentence. Only someone with the skills of you-know-who can do that.

Edit: A said in a double negative that I thought that binrev was too much on the phone stuff, accident. If the above is incorrect and I suck massively at grammar, than I think that the phone stuff on Binrev is cool, and that they are not screwing up the show.

Edited by Merk

And teh l0rdz0r of t3h hacking said "and thou shalt dance in the streets when Default Radio returns in final glory"

No! You can't bring Default radio back!

Well - not until I've listened to the next 9 episodes - then feel free :)

This would be "smurfin" sweet. I'm glad I've almost caught up on all the old episodes of default.

Episode 1 - 23 count. And 39. I think we were just on crack when we did the ones in between. I just found out that one decoder guy that use to be on the show wasnt even with us through the episodes. how trippy is that. man we were fucked up.

Episodes 24 - 38 = wasn't real, it was a dream. Like the whole who shot JR.

Holy shit, the best segment ever on default radio was...

"Hello operator I'd like to make a collect call"

"What number are you calling from"

"212-555-5555"

"That'll be $2.30 a minute"

"Oh in that case I'm calling from 407-555-555"

"Sir? You can't change your number half way though, you'd have to call back..."

Oh man, that was classic! I look forward to it's return! :)

-Dr^ZigMan

Actually zigman. You gave me an idea. I think we should all post our favorite quotes from the show of things that has been said or done. And post it on the website under a "Memories" section heh.

I don't really know if that's a good or idea or not. Because when you think about it. I think every show at least had one good quote or so. Espically through 1-23. But even after there were plenty of funny moments.

I don't know if anyone is interested in this.

I consider the famous 10102880 commercial classic also. By the way who's voice is that at the end of that? I'm talking about the voice that is like digitally enhanced and sped up. Is that ntheory?

Edited by Analogue

I couldn't stop laughing at the whole SLIG thing in eps 30/31-ish. When you were giving out the call-in number - XXX-400-7544 or something - and Lucky kept saying 400-SLIG for some bizarre reason. Can't remember the exact number, and it's not in the notes, but the SLIG bit stands out :)

Definatly looking forward to it's return, and hoping I can finish the old stuff before that happens...

I consider the famous 10102880 commercial classic also. By the way who's voice is that at the end of that? I'm talking about the voice that is like digitally enhanced and sped up. Is that ntheory?

haha that was me talking fast, and sped it up a tiny bit

11/11/05? The date that's on Default? :)

My favorite part was when everyone got owned by verizion because they decided to use their liberated conf. I liked how on the begining of part 2 there was a whole "last time Default Radio" type thing.

Episodes 24 - 38 = wasn't real, it was a dream. Like the whole who shot JR.

I'm not so sure, ep 33 was one of the best.

Edited by Yauch

I'm definately fucking ph33ring another episode of Default Radio.

Last Thanksgiving I gave thanks for Episode 39 of Defualt Radio. I can remember when I downloaded it. I was visiting my parents last year for Thanksgiving. I was on a shitty 28.8 dial up connection in Alabama. And I said hmm I think i'll go visit Default Radio's homepage. And what did I see a brand spanking Thanksgiving episode of Default Radio. I was like holy shit. I cant freaking believe this. I know you guys probably think i'm stupid but hell I love this show. I mean I freaking love it. I sat there and downloaded the whole episode. I didn't care how long it took me, I had to hear it before I drove back to South Carolina. It was so damn good to hear the old familiar voices again. Ok enough with that.

"Alright motherfuckers! This is Default Radio Episode 39. "Dead but not gone." And I am of course Decoder your host, joined here with the world famous media whore himself Lucky 225, oh yeah baby."

Again I am ph33ring. :D

Edited by Cessna

Now if it's going to be four of you, then you-know-who has *got* to answer the burning question on everybody's mind. I do believe that since you-know-who would be on the episode, and that would mean that you-know-who is no longer at you-know-where. As long as there isn't anything that's still questionable, will you-know-who talk about you-know-what?

Default Radio really needs to show Binrev what a *real* phreaking show is like (not to insult binrev, Strom and BlackRatchet kick ass), as binev has taken the center stage (I think) in phreaking, but they do still give us other topics. I for one don't think that they're not too heavy on the phone stuff.

And I really missed hearing the word 'fuck' used a dozen times each sentence. Only someone with the skills of you-know-who can do that.

That's some really evasive language.

Anyway, this looks promising. I'd love to see defaultradio come back.

Holy shit, the best segment ever on default radio was...

"Hello operator I'd like to make a collect call"

"What number are you calling from"

"212-555-5555"

"That'll be $2.30 a minute"

"Oh in that case I'm calling from 407-555-555"

"Sir?  You can't change your number half way though, you'd have to call back..."

Oh man, that was classic!  I look forward to it's return! :)

-Dr^ZigMan

What episode was that again?

November 11 just can't come fast enough

What episode was that again?

I think it was episode 2 or 3. I know it's one of those.

i spoke with decoder today and now im really wondering what doug has up his sleeve.....

1111, heh now there is a default password. That also alludes to the incident with you know what and you know who.....