Majest|c

BR313/734

6 posts in this topic

I have an able group of techno misfits that i am sure would be willing to sit down and have a meeting! i have the location, and T-1 Internet access! Free Laptop Access with Wireless! Coffee and drinks available onsite! If anyone else on the forums from the local or surrounding areas of detroit and 734 would like to come in, Please contact me:

majestic48226@gmail.com

Subject BR313/734 :grr:

I have 5 people from the Detroit area that will start attending! Meetings will be held @ Beans and Bytes Woodward and Canfield! People are encouraged to buy like 1 coffee to help out the restaurant, but it is a nice place, quiet, secure, and Free Wireless access, along desktop access with a T-1 for rental fees! Anyone else interested in coming, please email me, and I will let you know when meetings are held ... Meetings will be about telephonic and Computer related issues .. Presentations are welcome, and all are invited to learn and share info! No cost and no stress! Come and Have Fun! :grr:

I have a group Setup and ready for a meeting ... I am going to cover the basics first, introduce them to Binrev.com, get them aquainted with the forums, and perhaps have some new people posting soon!

Topics:

Wireless Access Points:

War Driving and Programs to use

Introduction to Irongeek.com, to show the Google mapping of jiggle points!

Not so Secured Networks, and Secured Networks!

Introduction to Hack TV, and Stanks War Driving Episode!

Identifying Networks!

I hope to have the session on Mp3, and I could have it uploaded for all to hear!!!

Ideas, let me know! :grr:

When is the meeting and why haven't you emailed me about setting up a meeting site on binrevmeetings.com?!

When is the meeting and why haven't you emailed me about setting up a meeting site on binrevmeetings.com?!

because we are still trying to get the details in order, and I have been hard at work! Once I get it setup, and I have details, I will email you for sure! :grr:

whens the next meeting? And pm me the address of the shop so i can map it on streets & trips