st0rm

DOOM

15 posts in this topic

Saw the commercial. This movie looks worse then Sega's House of the Dead the Movie. I mean, first person view? Not gonna spend my non bandwidth money on it.

OMFTEHG OMFG OMFG SO COOL SOOOOOOOOO COOL MFER SO MFERING OH MY FUCKING G LOARD FUCKING COOL!

i just peed a little

It looks retarted....

But as with everything else .... we'll have to wait and see...

you do? whassyur nick on there?

edit: im [m]Ab_hoffman

Edited by hbp71605

Looks pretty stupid. There will also be a halo movie.

I have not, and will not watch any movies related to videogames.

Tomb raider, resident evil, mario brothers, halo, doom, none of them. They all look pretty stupid.

Tomb raider, resident evil, mario brothers, halo, doom, none of them. They all look pretty stupid.

Tomb raider: first one was okay. second licked balls. And mostly FREE ADVERTISING

Resident Evil: Opposite of tomb raider. FREE ADVERTISING

Mario brothers: you'd have to be pretty gay to like it. FREE ADVERTISING

Halo and doom: Like every other game to movie. FREE ADVERTISING

I think we hit a trend. Free advertising for the game company. To endorse any product that may be or will come out for a particular system or format of the game. Never to substitute the actual game product. Now if its a movie gone game that is totally a different format. But advertisements are still there. Cough* EA *cough.

Okay so I don't get banned for an off topic post. Ill stick to doom. I have high hopes of putting a very homo erotic male wrestler gone actor as a raging hormonal male testosteron flaming freak as our hero and main actor in DOOM. Maybe they will hand out like a little handheld survival guide for beating doom I,II, and III. Kinda like they did for Wizard. Nintendo's endorsed ad campaign for super mario brothers three, when they handed out a small sample Nintendo Power magazine. Rather little phamplet. It was a joke. I saw the movie when it came out just for the damn Nintendo Power. I wasted my money. ha!

Speaking of the rock, if anyone saw the BOBOBO-BO BO-BOBO premiere on Toonami (They, regardless of not being Adult Swim, still rock) BO-BOBO looks exactly like the rock... If of course the rock had a giant blond afro.

bo-bobo.jpg

10215582.jpg

god i hope they don't kill it like tomb raider

Tomb Raider the only movie that is better to watch in mute.. :D

I hear that the "Money Shot" in doom is a 4 or 5 minute first person pov short. So if they keep that in the movie it might be something better. Resident evil is the only game gone movie that i have liked so far come on please dont fuck up doom.

Well, The Rock is going to be in it, but I'm probably going to go and see it (my younger brother came by and was begging me to take him) anyways.

... Resident evil is the only game gone movie that i have liked so far come on please dont fuck up doom.

What about Super Mario Brother, Mortal Kombat (1 or 2), or.. let's not forget Double Dragon, or, wait, there is still Street Fighter, and then Wing Commander... yeah, I actually see your point and agree with you (for once) Vol.

-un