Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikor

MyGeekSpace

10 posts in this topic

My Webpage

So.. When i started out the sight.. i was trying to do something similar to a 'myspace' geared towards the hackers/phreaks/general underground folks out there... its not a finished project yet, and there are still some bugs.. but its half way there.. signing up now ill give ya a 2gb @mygeekspace.com email and a free 30min calling card.. *cough* :P

The reason i list it now though, the first news thing on the site is a link to a site that will give you a free conference for up to 50 people. It seems to never die, and you get 1 moderator pin and 1 user pin. you can give the pin out to at max 50 people. There are a set of commands on the site.. I used it last night for some pranks for a friends site (slapbox.net) .. soo yeah.. go check them all out! :-p The only downfall.. it is a kansas based DID. Butttt now a days most of you folks should have VoIP or atleast a cell with unlimited LD after a certain time...

I came across this place while searching for a pbx to do the calls from (so my slapbox.net friend could record..) as we are all aware bellsmind is down.. :( .. and telephreak seemed to not be friendly in the "hidden" (that is, non 2) conf's.. so yeah.. :D

-mik0r :ninja:

Edited by mikor

Wow awesome domain name! Cool stuff with the email addres as well. I'll have to head over and check it out. I can't get over what a great grab that domain name is...

-Dr^ZigMan

i like the urban exploration page and plan on posting my own pics soon as well!!

Wow awesome domain name!  Cool stuff with the email addres as well.  I'll have to head over and check it out.  I can't get over what a great grab that domain name is...

-Dr^ZigMan

Hehe yeah i was shocked it wasn't taken.. Searching archive.org shows it never was as well :o shocking.. but i certainly will not be letting that go.. unless i get some obscene offer ($$) from some crazy rich man :D lol

Wow awesome domain name!  Cool stuff with the email addres as well.  I'll have to head over and check it out.  I can't get over what a great grab that domain name is...

-Dr^ZigMan

Hehe yeah i was shocked it wasn't taken.. Searching archive.org shows it never was as well :o shocking.. but i certainly will not be letting that go.. unless i get some obscene offer ($$) from some crazy rich man :D lol

Watch you get sued by the myspace people for trademark infrignment or something.

-Dr^ZigMan

Watch you get sued by the myspace people for trademark infrignment or something.

that wouldn't surprise me.. i blame bush! :-p

Hey, that's an awesome idea. I've been looking for something like that for a while. I signed up. :)

Stream: http://radio.mygeekspace.com:7179

( 10:00 - 12:00 EST (night) ) Im streaming trance :) Aparantly theres going to be other people streaming various other types of music as well at different time slots..but for now... its all me ...muahahahahha :P