Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bi0s

FBI watching p2p?

6 posts in this topic

Just thought you guys might want a look.

http://digitalrights.org/modules.php?op=mo...order=0&thold=0

Now is it just me? or does anyone else think that the FBI should be concetrating on other things. Instead of stopping people from swapping mp3's, should'nt they be ....trying to stop terrorism or something? Maybe get the SPYS out of their own agency?

But this country is fueled by money. Welcome to the United Corporations of america. :)

i think this is completely stupid

thou i dont live in America (very close to the border) I completely agree with u

Do something constructive and catch some terrorists instead of spying on people that download music of p2p's

i think this is completely stupid

thou i dont live in America (very close to the border) I completely agree with u

Do something constructive and catch some terrorists instead of spying on people that download music of p2p's

they cant even do that right. Now they bring their incompentence to P2P? thats just great. -_- :cry:

lol thats so stupid...lol now they are trying to make homeland security like 8th in line for presidency in case of an emergency... what kind of crap is that? the ignorance of some people is quite unbearable...