Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Unregistered_Y0ungBra1n

Any veterans in the 703 or 571 area code?

6 posts in this topic

Hey anyone, if you live in the 703 or 571 area code, contact me by e-mail at The69Chevelle@aol.com. Thanks guys.

~~Y0ungBra1n

dude, dont post your friggin email, it will be overrun by spam in no time...stank...or somebody....plz edit this guy's email out...for his own sake

the forum posts are encrypted and stored in a database. They cannot be collected by spiders. The only way someone can get the email and SPAM is if they do it manually. The same is true for private messages.

notice that no individual forum pages show up on search engines.

If the poster still wants me to edit it, let me know.

the boy wants to lean dont mess... and brain dont worry just yet about phreaks and hackers in your npa... youll meet some soon come the day... and to be honest ide rather meet someone and be smarter the meet them and be a youngbrain heh goodluck

the forum posts are encrypted and stored in a database. They cannot be collected by spiders. The only way someone can get the email and SPAM is if they do it manually. The same is true for private messages.

oh, ok, that is reassuring...of course it never hurts to form a good habit of not postin your email....

the forum posts are encrypted and stored in a database.  They cannot be collected by spiders.  The only way someone can get the email and SPAM is if they do it manually.  The same is true for private messages.

oh, ok, that is reassuring...of course it never hurts to form a good habit of not postin your email....

absolutely. ^_^