sheepbyte

Antidote forum

11 posts in this topic

This is gonna end up in playa-hatas so why even post it in links?

The AntiDote has a forum up now so for anybody interested in participating in our projects, join up. We're doing a lot to combat phishers and scammers right now. You can check up on the progress at antidote.kazasena.com

You can register for the forums here:

http://antidote.kazasena.com/forum

Feel free to post comments below.

While yes, if this delves into a flamewar this will get tossed into Playa-Hatas again, but, for the time being, I am going to move this over to Links. $DEITY help me.

Hey, here is a thought: If you have ANY problems with this project, don't reply here. Start a thread in Playa-Hatas. (This project is not endorsed by me, Stank, the DDP, my cat, or my 2nd cousin from New Hampshire)

*kicked over to Links(

/me is exhibiting all possible self control to not flame Antidote a shitload, but is posting this anyway to exhibit the inner want to.

Go ahead and post your comments as I said above Dr. Z2A.

Call me a heartless bastard, but I have a better idea. Why doesn't everybody direct all Antidote-related posts, comments, concerns, bitches, moans, groans, complaints, suggestions, questions, and other miscellanous drivel to the new Antidote Forums? I mean, it's here in links, everybody has the link, so now all Antidote-related matter can head that way, in the interest of saving this from going to Playa Hatas.

There.

Problem solved.

Go ahead and post your comments as I said above Dr. Z2A.

Orrrrrrr... How about do what I said?

Hey, here is a thought: If you have ANY problems with this project, don't reply here. Start a thread in Playa-Hatas.

WHAT A CONCEPT!

Or better, do EXACTLY what Psypher said and fill your own forums. :voteyes:

Wow.... This is certainly destined for playa hatas.

cept the mods are the hatas rofl :lol:

hahah owned by NetSol and non-payment. I *was* going to ask what the forums were about but now, I don't have a place to go.