Bill_Gevstorvsky

Drugs: Ruining the hacking community

140 posts in this topic

I worked with Jason in Rushmore. I also saw spun. I liked the unedited version slightly better. If it wasnt for John Legozamo (i cant spell his name from memory) bouncing dong on the telly, I might not have puked. Lol

I worked with Jason in Rushmore. I also saw spun. I liked the unedited version slightly better. If it wasnt for John Legozamo (i cant spell his name from memory) bouncing dong on the telly, I might not have puked. Lol

holy shit you worked with him in Rushmore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!! what did you do with him? that was his first movie you know so dont go on all apeshit about how n00by he was. he was n00by bny the way....wow!!!!!!

hysteria-poster.gif

Since this thread is nothing but a joke, Enjoy and laugh  :D

nothing but a "joke" started by good ol' Bill_Gevstorvsky. it's such a complex and interesting subject, it makes me want to.... :barf:

Okay so you will only see me in it for about one sec. But in the very first scene I am the blonde haired boy the very first person in the movie as the camera pans across. That is me!!! i did two weeks of work out in the houston area at a private school!!!!

word

wow voldemort, did you get to meet jason shwartzman though? if so, whats he like? what are his sexual preferences? what makes him tick?

well drugs are not ruining the hacking community. the hacking community is fine and hell of alot brighter and definitely more informed than the common wal-mart shopper.

Well, it was about 6 yrs ago that filming took place. A lot of time filming for all of about a total of one second of being on screen (lol.) I did meet jason he was a lot smaller then he is now kinda geeky but very charming. I got to meet and actually eat lunch with bill murray. That was cool.

Also working at Blockbuster I met Wynona Rider. On her account it said in the members account under secondary users. Call me Karen Gatt

She was not wearing a bra and it was cold in my store. They were filming a new movie called A Scanner Darkly, Woody Harrellson (however you spell his last name) and Keeanu (matrix dude) were in town as well. I love the south side. =)

I tried to get her to come and smoke weed with me but she had her assistant with her at the time, and she was interested. She rented Blade Runner. Lol. And who said drugs were ruining the community.

Word.

you lead a charmed life voldemort, but not as charmed as psypherX.

drugs = not ruining the hacking community