Bill_Gevstorvsky

Drugs: Ruining the hacking community

140 posts in this topic

I don't spoonfeed noobs, so quit PMing me.

we were all noobs at one point i still concider my self a noob in many ways i don't know everything. however, spoonfeeding is wrong

I agree with the masses 'hard' drugs are the big problem but still a drug is a drug and that doesn't make it anyless illegal

Dude I know what your talking about... Just go to walmart and you see alot of them.

(lol)

--Bill Gevstorvsky

What the hell are you talking about? Did you go to your local Russian Wal-Mart to experience this firsthand?

What the hell are you talking about? Did you go to your local Russian Wal-Mart to experience this firsthand?

Actually, I went to our Russian Walmart and its like rednecks congregate to walmart no matter WHERE it is.. Even in Russia.

I am also, for the most part, completely impartial on this issue... I believe its your choice to do and not do drugs, I was just hoping people would post up the facts on THC and other drugs.

P.S. Caffine t3h pwnzed j00!

--Bill Gevstorvsky

Edited by Bill_Gevstorvsky

Actually, I went to our Russian Walmart and its like rednecks congregate to walmart no matter WHERE it is.. Even in Russia.

--Bill Gevstorvsky

They have Walmart in Russia? OMFGWTFROFLHAX!!!1!!!!1!1

I think they even own Asda here in the UK...

Dude I know what your talking about... Just go to walmart and you see alot of them.

(lol)

--Bill Gevstorvsky

You should look at PWF at Oldskoolphreak. They are building them here, you can tell even though they dont have their signs up. You know how every walmart looks the same! Also look on the internet for articles relating to Walmart in Russia. Apparently they are moving in, if not have already in some areas.

--Bill Gevstorvsky

Edited by Bill_Gevstorvsky

you people DO realize you're incriminating yourselves, stop saying you do illegal drugs, if they subpoena for ip addresses they WILL get them from your isp or any number of other sources. just chill guys  -_-

OMGWTFBBQHAX??!!??!!1!!!1!!

They can do that?

:P

yes! why the hell do you think i denied whatver my cousin posted. i didnt want to get him in trouble thats why. he would jump on my lap while i was on binrev and just begin typing like a mad man. i didnt want the cops to get him. not that i dont like cops getting poeple. oh man! he did it again! everything before "oh man!" was all my cousin. he is a schizophrenic (did i spell it right strom?). he made that whole thing up

you people DO realize you're incriminating yourselves, stop saying you do illegal drugs, if they subpoena for ip addresses they WILL get them from your isp or any number of other sources. just chill guys  -_-

you don't have to DO drugs to know about drugs.

you don't have to DO drugs to know about drugs.

then what hac said obviously apply to you then does it? its the poeple are saying that they do do drugs. i read some posts that people made that right out said they they did drugs. they didnt even deny it or pretend it was a work of fiction. those poor bastards dont know whats in store for them.

Actually they dont have to supoena anyone, or even read this thread. They just have to pay me enough to testify :P

Nothing is in store for them. They can subpeona all the IP's they want, they still won't have enough to warrant an arrest on any account other than... um... free speech?

Nothing is in store for them. They can subpeona all the IP's they want, they still won't have enough to warrant an arrest on any account other than... um... free speech?

Actually they can arrest for drugs, cause several ppl just admitted to it on a public forum. And they can have me testify, bidding starts at $1000 if any fedz read this :D

dude but cops man. theyll search for youin real life and like start a sting operation because they saw that you posted "i do drugs" or something like that. seriously man! FUCKING FUCK THE PO-LEECE! OR EVEN WORSE!!!! THE GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE YOU "DISSAPEAR"!!!!! ahhhhhh my cousin again. sorry policeman and CIA guys. i personally like when cops perform sting operations and i also have no idea what my cousin means my "dissapearing." he has schizophrenia (did i spell this right strom?). please dont ban me LogosX. oh and please dont make me "dissapear" or whatever that means.

Actually they can arrest for drugs, cause several ppl just admitted to it on a public forum. And they can have me testify, bidding starts at $1000 if any fedz read this :D

oh ya!!! well since our admin or Stank or Lucky or stom or Not theory or Doug or hac or minion or anyone else i personally consider myself as knowing said anything, the bidding starts at $200 dollars!!!!!!

Edited by Debris

lol debris what the fuck......

but anyways really it's not a huge deal for people to say they do drugs because I really DOUBT they'll track you down for saying you have or you do smoke weed/do whatever drugs you're into. That's a total waste of time and money for them just to get you on light charges that would probably end up with you just on probation (I somehow doubt anyone here deals, or is a big time dealer, or has a grow op.).

Edited by Against Me!

Uh...

Drugs aren't ruining the hacking community. Binrev isn't the hacking community, either. =P

Marijuana will NOT make you stupid. Certainly there are drugs that do have their downsides, but look at Jobs and Wozniak, some of the first phreaks, who were major hippies. Sure it's a waste of time, but...

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU INHALE, EAT, OR INJECT INTO YOUR VEINS, IF YOU DO IT RECREATIONALLY IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN PROPERTY.

Drugs aren't ruining the hacker community. Just becuase you're anti-drug doesn't mean that it's killing a community that abuses drugs.

Uh...

Drugs aren't ruining the hacking community.  Binrev isn't the hacking community, either. =P

Marijuana will NOT make you stupid.  Certainly there are drugs that do have their downsides, but look at Jobs and Wozniak, some of the first phreaks, who were major hippies.  Sure it's a waste of time, but...

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU INHALE, EAT, OR INJECT INTO YOUR VEINS, IF YOU DO IT RECREATIONALLY IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN PROPERTY.

Drugs aren't ruining the hacker community.  Just becuase you're anti-drug doesn't mean that it's killing a community that abuses drugs.

HELL YA!!!!!!!!! Right one man! Fuck the Poe-leece and their oppression! what enters our bodies should be of our own free will! and im not talking about the "free will" when the government fucks you up until you comply! sorry this post was the work of my cousin again. i assure you its complete fiction on his part. please dont hurt me. please dont ban me.

God, I hate the fact I am contributing to this thread at this point....

Firsy off, it's the posession of drugs thats illegal. Not saying you've used them. George W. Bush, Clinton and others would be ex-cons if saying you've used drugs got you arrested.

No one would bat an eye if you said you smoked a quater of kryp a day.

Even if they tried, no DA would get a search warrant on a house because someone said they smoke fucking weed. For all they know, you meant you smoke the last hit off a roach twice a year. Or smoke all day long from a sack in your bros pocket.

really? so if my cousin would suddenly go home, i wouldnt "dissapear" for knowing to much?

Honestly, do you think Bush would be in office if he was arrested for doing whatever drug that was in the 70s... Damn that bastard bush..

--Bill Gevstorvsky

Caffinated shampoo, conditioner, and soup... The holy trinity.

--Bill Gevstorvsky

wow, soup? thats crazy. i bet it tastes gross though.

Pot Is not A drUg. AlcohoL iS a drUG. Sorry sticky keys. Tobacco Is a drug. Marijuana Is NOT A DRUG. thank you :stfu: :nono:

Pot Is not A drUg. AlcohoL iS a drUG. Sorry sticky keys. Tobacco Is a drug. Marijuana Is NOT A DRUG. thank you  :stfu:  :nono:

that still doesnt make it legal. maybe one day we will see a day when that has changed.