Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strom Carlson

Binary Revolution Radio voicemail

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

In addition to emailing us questions and comments to use on the show, you can now call in and leave us voicemail. If you ask a question we decide to use, we will air it on the show.

(213) 415-1047

Please use it and let us know what you think!

Hey.

Im a new member to this forum, having only recently stumbled across BRR. Im from the UK, and we dont get many hackings shows over here, and the ones we do have are rarely of the quality that you guys are putting out. I have downloaded the season two archives and have listened to the first eight shows. Each one as of yet, has outdone the last. Rest assured i shall be downloading and enjoying what i have missed from the earlier shows when i'm through with the fifty or so shows i have from season two.

Its not just the rants or comedic value that impress me, but the technical information and indeed the links you guys bring up are fantastic, they really help people advance on the topics you have been talking about. This being my first post here and BRR being the medium by which I was transported here, I thought it appropiate to mention my apprication. So, thanks guys for what your doing for us.

As for the voicemail thing, i think its a great idea. At the very least it will improve the way people communicate with your show.

Hi skrye,

Keep listening, this is a great show. Being in the UK, you should also check out what Belial, Skoby, Planetlave and 10nix are doing over at hacker voice radio.

http://www.hackervoice.co.uk/

Hell I'm in the states and like the show. :)

It's neither as polished or as content heavy as BRR has become, but you will get local specific knowledge you won't find on a stateside show, and perhaps, some new mates :)