Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chaostic

Folger's Calling Card request

8 posts in this topic

I just found out about this board (thanks to dumpster diving threads), and a little after that I learn about the folgers calling card thing. Just 3 months too late.

And anyway, I just need a way to send a fax, yet I'm poor, and don't have long distance phone access, and only phreaking I can do is beige box... haha. So, I know some of ya have like thousands of numbers for the cards. I just need one or two so that I can send a fax or two. So, how bout it.

I was thinking of using one of those codes, but theres a problem.... What's the phone number to dial to be able to use the codes??? haha :P

I can't dial anywhere without that phone first. All I got to figure out after that is the pause length.

If you don;t want to post in the thread, please pm it.

Okay, found a card with full time on it (30) after finding a couple of 1 minuters. I have tried using it to send a fax, thru my laptop (which has no manual start button). I think one of the tries went thru, but I can't be sure, cause the other times it did not work. Has anyone else had any luck with faxes? Did you manually go thru the prompts up to the "dial area code and number" then press start, or did you make it all automatic?

If you have a scanner or your document in word/ computer format you can use fax1.com they have a free $1.00 trial. Actually there service is pretty affordable only 12c a pg.

If you have a scanner or your document in word/ computer format you can use fax1.com they have a free $1.00 trial. Actually there service is pretty affordable only 12c a pg.

Thanks, this is much simpler. And at 12 cents a pig, I can start my own farm and start mass exporting ham to spain...

Now, a ethical question. Should I use my bouce option for my site (gotico-cde.com [which is free hosting and domain reg for students at freesite.com/catalog.com) to get unlimited free faxes? Probably not :P

Thanks anyway!

Edit:

Safari can't use the web option, or the software, but fax by email rocks.

Edited by chaostic